New begining

I gulp as Mark's eyes turn greedy as his vision drops to my lips. He bites his lips.

"So, Y/N, may I?" He asks in a desperate deep voice as my breathing rate increases.

I look at his eyes and gulp. Should I? At least just for today? I have wanted him forever.

Why must I stay loyal to that idiot? Why can't I do what I want if he can?

I want him. No, I need him. Now. I have waited for so long to be with him.

As a response to his question, I press my lips against his lips. I suck on his lower lips and he moans in response.

He smiles against my lips and I break the kiss as I look at him and admire his beautiful features.

He takes my hand and we quickly run to his room. As soon as we are in, he locks the door and presses me against the wall.

He crushes my body with his in the most pleasurable way possible and kisses me with a great hunger, tasting of alcohol.

We move around till we fall on the bed. We almost tear off each other's clothes as we touch each other.

..............

I hear an alarm ringing and slowly open my eyes. My eyes fall on a smiling Mark who is looking at me.

It takes me some time before I recall what happened yesterday. My cheeks burn up as I see the man in front of me.

The warm spreads to my heart as he puts his hands on my bare waist and pull me closer.

I smile as he kisses my forehead and ruffles my hair. "Good morning Y/N!" He says in a raspy voice as he presses his lips against my forehead.

"Good morning Mark!" I reply. He lets me go and sits up. The blankets slip off him and flood at his hips, revealing his beautiful bare torso.

He yawns and turns off the alarm. He lays down next to me again and groans.

"I forgot to turn it off. Let's sleep for a little longer. It's a Saturday." Mark say as he turns to me and cuddles.

I giggle as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. I place my hands on his head and pat it.

"I love you Mark." I say as I kiss the top of his head. He lifts his head and looks at me and kisses me.

"I love you too." He replies against my lips. He deepens the kiss. His hands start exploring my body again.

"Ahh!" I moan as he kisses my neck. "Mark, stop! I am still sore." I reply.

"Oh! Sorry!" He replies and moves away and looks at the ceiling. "I loved every moment I spent with you." He says looking at me again.

I smile and reply, "Me too." We both go back to sleep.

..................

I wake up as Mark is wearing his sweatpants. He is shirtless as he comes over and kisses my forehead. "Wake up now! It's afternoon. Come on!" He says softly.

I nod sleepily and get up, covering my chest with the sheets on me. Mark walks out of the room.

I get and look around for my clothes but my eyes are attracted by his long loose hoodie from yesterday, on the chair.

I smirk as I pull it over my underwear. I look in the mirror and tame my hair. I freshen up and I walk to the kitchen and look for Mark.

He is standing there in all his glory, looking at the open refrigerator.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks as he looks at me with a wide smile.

Oh finally! I just wanted to make Y/N and Mark sleep together for so long. I was repressing my desire 😂😂😂.

Please vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.