Cocktails

"Lucas, they are all staring at me. I feel awkward." I whisper in his ears as we walk out of the elevator.

"That's because you are so beautiful." He says with a smirk and squeezes my hand.

"Well, tell them that I am just yours." I say as I walk with him and smile at everyone.

He laughs and says, "That's cute." He stops in front of a door and opens it.

He walks in and I follow him in. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen! I would like to introduce my wife to all of you." He says, as he holds my hand.

I look around at the formally dressed people sitting around the conference table.

I smile and bow. "Good evening! My name is Y/N Wong. Nice to meet you all!" I exclaim happily.

Lucas gives me a smile as I finish speaking. Each one of the members around the room, who are not more than twenty in number, comes to us and says their best wishes.

After the that we head to his office to pack up his things. He is allowed to go home early today because of the marriage situation.

As he stands in his office, packing, I admire the view of the city. "Wow!" I exclaim as I look around.

I feel a pair of hands encompass my waist. Lucas kisses my neck and stands with his chin on on my shoulder.

"You seem tired. Let's go home!" I say as my breathing starts to hitch. His touch was doing all kinds of crazy things to my mind.

He nods and takes his papers and we head to the car, hand in hand. Lucas makes a phone call before we head home.

We go in the house and find no one around. "Where is Mark?" I ask Lucas as we walk up the stairs.

"He is around." He replies and puts his hands around me. "I hope you don't mind if we have some fun tonight? Just us?" He smirks and winks.

Oh shoot! What do I do? What do I do? What do I do? What do I do?

We walk into the room and my eyes go wide as I see the white sheets covered with rose petals.

"Lucas?" I say and turn around. He locks the door and looks at me. "What ..."

Before I can finish, he kisses me sweetly and pushes me till the back of my knees hit the bed.

"Lucas? I ..." I stop him and look into his eyes. He looks at me greedily.

"I don't think I am ready to do this." I say and tilt my head. "I am sorry. I really don't think that I can."

"But ... Y/N .... please..." He begs me as he tries to kiss me again. I stop him and shake my head slowly.

"Sorry Lucas!" I say in a whisper. His eyes change and now are filled with anger.

"Okay, fine." He says. He walks away and goes out the door and slams it shut.

Why is he acting like this? Did I do something wrong? Should I just have given in?

I run to the door and open it. I take off my heels and run down stairs to see Mark looking at the front door in surprise as Lucas practically runs out.

"What happened?" He asks me as I run towards him.

"No time to explain. Just go with him, please? Make sure he doesn't do something stupid!" I beg him.

He immediately runs after Lucas and gets out the door. He closes it and locks the door.

So that means, I am locked in this grand mansion till either of them come back home.

Come back to my home, come back home (BTS)

Come back home!!!! (2NE1)

Do you like the story? Vote and comment if you like the chapters.

Hugs and kisses from Cheonsa.