Wishes

His eyes widen as he notices my outfit. He smirks at me and runs his hand through his hair.

"You are not helping. I thought you said you were still sore." He says with a lip bite.

"Says the guy who is walking around shirtless." I say as walk towards him and put my hands around his waist.

He laughs and ruffles my hair. "So, What do you want?" He asks again.

"Let's just make some instant soup. I am not really hungry." I reply.

"Looks like I kept you full." He says with a smirk as he closes the door.

"Aish!" I say as I playfully punch him. He laughs and takes the packets of instant soup.

We boil the water and add the contents of the packs. As we are waiting for the soup to boil.

Mark hugs me from behind. I smile and lean back into his arms. This is perfect.

I want to be here forever, in his arms. I want to love this man with every bit in me.

He kisses my neck and smirks against my skin as my breath hitches.

"You like that Y/N?" He asks and continues.

"Yes." I moan the reply as I tilt back my head to expose more of my neck to him.

He continues and turns me around. His hands travels down to my thighs and lifts my leg to put it around his waist.

I kiss his lips and my hands tug on his hair.

Suddenly he stops. "The soup!" He exclaims and smiles dorkily at me. I smile and nod.

I get down on my feet and take the bowls as he turns off the stove. We drink the soup quickly and sit on the couch.

"I never asked you, when is your birthday?" He asks as we sit there.

"It was last month. I am nineteen now." I reply as I look at him.

"WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO?" Mark shouts sitting straight.

I laugh. "It's no big deal." I say as I run my hands through my hair.

"It is. You turned nineteen! Did you even drink soju or anything?" He asks.

"No. I was never a fan of alcoholic drinks." I reply. I ruffle his hair. "It's Okay."

He pouts and gives me the puppy eyes. His expression suddenly changes. "Oh! I have an idea."

"What now?" I ask smiling at him.

"We are going out. Get ready! We are going to my favourite spot in Seoul." He says, getting up.

"Where is that?" I ask, standing up.

"Just wear some casual clothes!" He says heading to his room.

I get up and go to my room. I shower and change into a beautiful peach dress.

I get ready and walk to the living room to find Mark waiting. "Let's go!" He says with a smile as he holds my hand.

We get in the car and head off to the unknown destination. I wonder we are headed.

He makes me close my eyes as we near the destination.