7. Dragonphobia

Author's Note:

Time for Fluttershy to show what she is made of.
And time for Star Twinkle to be his usual self °_°.

Fluttershy is best Mane six btw ^^.

Every kind of feedback no matter if good or bad about this chapter or fic, in general, is appreciated ^^.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Star Twinkle was right on his way back home after he finished working at the Iron Hammer. On his way, he noticed a black smoke cloud above Ponyville. He wondered what this was all about but then decided to proceed to go home.

"Whatever that is, I'm sure somepony will take care of that. It's none of my business," he said while entering his house and closing the door behind him.

But as soon as he closed the door, somepony knocked on it so Star Twinkle opened it again with a bad feeling in his mind as if he knew what was going to happen next.

"We need your help," said Twilight after Star Twinkle opened the door with a concerned tone in her voice.

"Of course, you do," he replied annoyed while looking at Twilight bothered.

Star Twinkle followed Twilight to the Golden Oak Library where the rest of his friends waited. Apparently, a dragon was sleeping in a nearby mountain of Ponyville and his snoring caused this giant smoke cloud that Star Twinkle saw before. Princess Celestia ordered Twilight and her friends to take care of this dragon or else all of Equestria will be covered in smoke for the next one hundred years.

Star Twinkle couldn't even believe what he was asked to do. Is he supposed to face off against a dragon? That was just ridiculous. But he also couldn't say anything because it was Princess Celestia who asked them to do it. So it was either going up against a dragon or the ruler of all Equestria. They defeated Nightmare Moon somehow so a dragon is also possible, he thought while still having a bad feeling about that. It's once again, one of those moments where he wished to return to his quiet and boring life.

He returned home and prepared a saddlebag that he filled with some random stuff. After all, he didn't know what to bring against a dragon...

"A dragon..." he thought.

"A dragon!" He exclaimed angrily. "I am supposed to go up against a dragon?" He asked himself, still believing that this was some kind of sick joke.

If he never met his new friends, then he would never be asked to accompany them to face off against a dragon. He was pretty sure that fighting dragons didn't have the slightest to do with friendship. But what could he do about it now? Should he stay in Ponyville? How does that look like? He wasn't thinking like some kind of macho stallion but just the thought about six mares going up against a dragon while the only stallion bails out was hurting Star Twinkle's manliness a little.

After getting ready like everypony else, Star Twinkle met his friends again in front of the Golden Oak Library where they discussed the situation. The dragon was sleeping in a cave on top of a mountain so the first thing they have to do is climb up. So they all went towards the mountain.

When everypony arrived at the mountain, they all heard a very loud ground shaking noise. Twilight explained that this is what a dragon snore sounds like. It already sounded very dangerous for Star Twinkle, making him startle a little but he calmed down after he saw how Fluttershy was literally shaking with fear. It was at this moment where he was wondering why she even accompanied them. Star Twinkle was definitely not the bravest pony but Fluttershy seemed to be on a whole different level. But nopony said anything about her behavior so Star Twinkle kept his mouth shut too.