105. The Midsummer Theatre Revival

Author Notes:

To the people on Wattpad!

I'm not sure if many of you knew but I also upload my stories on two other sites under the same names. Those sites are Fanfiction.Net and FIMfiction (A site specifically for MLP Fanfics).

I would like to put a link here but I can't seem to do that on this site...

Why do I mention that now? Because I started to upload my story on Wattpad a little bit later and I am finally done uploading all the chapters here, meaning that I am on the same page on all three sites now.

That, unfortunately, means that there will not be almost daily uploads anymore and that you have to wait for me to be done writing a chapter, which usually takes like one or two weeks nowadays. I hope that you still tune in for every new chapter even if they won't come so fast anymore.

Anyway, that is all I wanted to say. Now let's get back to the story ^^.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another day of work for Star Twinkle was over, he decided to walk home. He wanted to relax and take it easy for the rest of the day. Maybe he would spend the day with his friends if the opportunity would present itself. It didn't take long until said opportunity showed up in the form of Applejack.

"Star Twinkle!" She said as she came running towards the stallion in a hurry.

"Hey, Applejack," the stallion greeted. The mare was panting heavily. She must have run a whole lot and fast from how much she was panting. "Are you in a hurry or something?" The stallion asked.

"Sure am. Look," the mare said before she showed the stallion her Cutie Mark. It was glowing just like back then when Star Twinkle's friends were summoned by the map in Twilight's castle. The map was summoning Applejack to somewhere and she was on her way to the map to find out where she had to go.

"I see..." Star Twinkle replied before he looked at his Cutie Mark for a moment. There was no glowing as expected. The stallion sighed. "Well, good luck then," Star Twinkle said with a frown on his face.

But Applejack had other plans. "I was actually on my way to fetch you so that we could get to Twilight's castle," she said.

"Ahem," Star Twinkle responded before he presented his flank to the mare. "No glowing. The map isn't summoning me," he explained.

Applejack put a hoof on the stallion's shoulder. "Come on now. I know the map is a little stingy, or maybe even a little bit broken when it comes to you and your Cutie Mark but that is only more than enough reason for you to come with us," she explained.

"How?" Star Twinkle asked back. "That doesn't make any sense!" He pointed out. Before he realized though, Applejack was pushing him towards the direction of the castle. "Hey!"

"Let's just skip your usual "I'm feeling left out" and just do something against it. Let's go to the castle," Applejack said as she kept pushing the stallion from behind.

"Okay, okay, I'll go! Stop pushing me now!" Star Twinkle replied. Applejack did as he demanded and smiled before she was walking next to him. She seemed to be happy that Star Twinkle was changing his mind. All it needed was just a little push...literally.

Star Twinkle had to admit that one sentence, that she said before, was making him think. "Doing something against getting left out, huh?" He thought. One of his most common problems was that he was feeling left out. Whether it came to the Elements of Harmony, or this Cutie Mark map, it was something that seemed to pop up a lot. And every time it happened, he was feeling bad and helpless. Maybe Applejack was right and he just needed to take things in his own hooves.