Season 3 Intro - Darkness in the Moonlight

Somewhere in Equestria...

In the middle of the night...One Unicorn walked through a thick forest in order to return to a familiar place.
Mystic...
After the events with the Storm Wings and the bearers of the Elements of Harmony, Mystic was continuously on his way through Equestria. It took him some time but eventually, he arrived at a castle that stood in the middle of a forest.

The Unicorn walked up to the castle in front of him slowly. He seemed to hesitate for a while. He was clearly not looking forward to entering the castle for some reason. However, the previous events did leave him no choice but to return to this place so he pulled himself together and entered the castle.

He slowly opened the big door with the help of his magic and entered a giant hall. It was really dark inside and only the light of the moon that shined through the big windows made it possible to see anything inside there. It was also really quiet, making it feel like as if the castle was abandoned. However, Mystic knew that this wasn't the case.

He carefully walked forward, getting closer and closer to the middle of the hall. Mystic could hear some noised echoing through the hall. There were flapping noises. There was something flying through the hall and most likely hiding behind some pillars in the room, trying to not get noticed by the Unicorn. The noises made Mystic feel a little uneasy but he kept his guard up. Soon, the noises changed into steps, indicating that something landed somewhere in the room.

Mystic was not turning around or made the cause of these noises know that he noticed them and pretended to not hear anything. But the steps were coming closer so Mystic prepared a spell and readied himself for whatever was sneaking up on him. When they became dangerously close to him, he quickly turned around and pointed his horn in front of him, ready to fire a spell at the figure that revealed itself.

"What's up?!" Said a cheerful voice right into Mystic's face.

It was a Pegasus stallion with a black coat, no mane, a short spiky light green tail, light blue eyes and a yellow headband around his head. He also had a Cutie Mark that consisted of a silhouette of a pony. The Pegasus had a wide grin on his face, despite Mystic pointing with his horn towards him.

"Ugh...It's just you..." Mystic replied annoyed as he canceled his spell after recognizing the pony in front of him.

"Mystic!" The Pegasus exclaimed before he jumped at Mystic, giving him a big hug. "I missed you so much!" He said as he lifted Mystic over the ground happily while hugging him.

But Mystic was not fond of that at all and tried to push the Pegasus away from him. "Okay, okay, let me go!" He said annoyed as he forcefully tried to push the Pegasus away but as soon as he found out that he wasn't strong enough he resorted to using his magic to levitate him away and dropping him on the ground a few meters away. The Pegasus didn't seem to bother by this rough welcome though and quickly got up again.

"I'm just so happy that you are back again! I knew that you would come back one day!" He said once again very cheerfully.

Despite being greeted like this, Mystic didn't seem to return the happiness that this Pegasus showed towards him.

"Where are the others?" Mystic asked straight away to get down to his business again.

"In the throne room," the Pegasus replied, pointing towards the end of the room which would lead to the throne room eventually.

Of course, Mystic knew where the throne room was. He was in this castle before after all.

Both of them made their way through the room, walking side by side. Mystic was kept staring at by the Pegasus who was smiling at him the whole time while walking beside him. Mystic felt a little annoyed by that but he ignored him.