43. Center of the Storm - Part 3

With his friends separated from him, Star Twinkle's chances for success to retrieve the Elements of Harmony and facing off against Cyclone Wing on his own were already slim enough.
But now before him stands the leader of the Storm Wings, Mystic.

Star Twinkle had enough problems with Cyclone Wing and now he was replaced for a unicorn who compared to Cyclone Wing wasn't even remotely looking like a pony who wanted to avoid a fight at all cost, judging from the sinister smile on Mystic's face.

"Are you the leader of the Storm Wings?" Star Twinkle asked, making sure who he is dealing with.

"Yes.
And the name is Mystic," Mystic introduced himself.
"Let me guess...
You are part of the group who kept stopping Tornado and Hurricane from getting the Elements, right?" Mystic figured.

"The elements that you forced them to steal!" Star Twinkle exclaimed pointing at Mystic angrily.

"Me?
Forcing them?
You must be mistaken.
They help me on their own accord," Mystic corrected.

"I really have my doubts that this is true..." Star Twinkle mumbled but still making sure that Mystic heard him.

Despite, knowing that Star Twinkle's chance for a victory is slim, he had to go past Mystic if he wanted to catch up with Cyclone Wing.
If he comes back and gives Mystic the Elements, things will go even more downhill.

Star Twinkle managed to outsmart Cyclone Wing before so with a little luck he maybe can get past Mystic too.
But Star Twinkle didn't know what to do and prepared himself to charge at Mystic with full force.

"If getting the Elements back by defeating you, then I have no choice!" Star Twinkle exclaimed in a poorly attempt to sound brave, before charging at Mystic.

"You're kidding...
You're kidding, right?" Mystic replied, watching Star Twinkle running closer and closer to him.

But Mystic just smiled and used his magic to levitate Star Twinkle and separating him from ground.
Star Twinkle was waving his legs around in order to free himself but it was no use.
He was caught in Mystic's magic and there was no way to get out.

Mystic then threw Star Twinkle away and against a wall to his left, causing Star Twinkle to groan in pain and dropping him on the ground.

Star Twinkle wasn't hurt too bad and slowly got up on his hooves again while watching how the dark purple unicorn slowly walked up to him.

"I will get the Elements of Harmony in my hooves, this time.
Even if means that I have to stop every single one of you myself.
Starting with you..." Mystic said smiling with his horn glowing in a dark blue aura.

It was just like how Star Twinkle excepted it to go.
Sadly, he didn't know what to do against his opponent on his own.
It was only Star Twinkle and Mystic...
With Star Twinkle literately against the wall...

Meanwhile, outside with Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie...

Surprisingly, even with Twilight gone, the group still managed to hold their ground against the Storm Wings.
However, concern was building up in the group.

"How could you let Twilight get captured by this Hurricane Wing fellow?" Applejack yelled at Rainbow Dash angrily.

"Hey, I had to deal with like ten of those guys while following him!
I lost sight of Twilight after that!" Rainbow Dash replied angrily.

"Um...girls...I don't think this is the best time to argue...if you ask me..." Fluttershy said, trying to avoid the girls from fighting against each other instead of the Storm Wings.