48. How to be a Dragon

"C'mon, Fluttershy, it'll be fun!" Twilight assured.

"There's nothing fun about dragons! Scary, yes! Fun, no! " Fluttershy replied scared while Rainbow Dash forcefully tried to get her out of her house.

"But Fluttershy, the great dragon migration happens only once in a generation! Do you really wanna pass up a chance like that?" Twilight asked trying to convince Fluttershy.

Trying to convince Fluttershy was sometimes a little harder than one would expect.
She never wants to bother anypony by refusing or saying no, but right now, she did everything she could to stay away from any dragon.

"Star Twinkle, could you please try to say something too?" Rainbow Dash asked of him while she still tried to get Fluttershy out of the house.

Of course, Star Twinkle used all his charm and convincing skills to somehow calm down Fluttershy.

"Is it too much to ask that you could join us?" He said in an obviously annoyed tone.

Twilight poked him in the sides to let Star Twinkle know that what he said just now was not wisely chosen.

"I mean, YEAH!
It'll be totally fun and not dangerous at all!" Star Twinkle corrected with his most fake happy face that he could produce right now, making Twilight roll her eyes.

However, Star Twinkle couldn't care less.
All they wanted was for Fluttershy to not miss out on this dragon migration.
Star Twinkle wasn't interested in that as well and only agreed to join in because he was asked to.
But seeing how this whole scene could have played out in his house just proved that he made a much less annoying choice.

The struggle continued in the doorway where Rainbow Dash almost managed to get Fluttershy out.
It was obvious that Rainbow Dash was at the end of her patience so she decided to pull out a photo to remember her that Fluttershy still owned her something.

"Look, Fluttershy, I watched that boring butterfly migration with you, so now it's your turn to watch the dragon migration with me! You owe me!" Rainbow Dash insisted.

However, Fluttershy seemed to be at her limit too and made really angry faced to show it.

"Star Twinkle, could you help Rainbow Dash a little?" Twilight asked of him.

"She clearly doesn't want to so why should we even bother trying to convince her?
It feels wrong..." Star Twinkle thought to himself.

"Star Twinkle!" Twilight repeated, this time a little louder to get Star Twinkle's attention.

"Alright, alright!" Star Twinkle replied before he walked behind Fluttershy in order to push her out of the house.

Strangely enough, both Star Twinkle and Rainbow Dash were not strong enough to overpower Fluttershy, no matter how hard they tried.

"Come on Fluttershy!" Star Twinkle said in a heavy voice while still trying to push Fluttershy.

"I... said... no!" Fluttershy exclaimed before she accidentally knocked out both Star Twinkle and Rainbow Dash to the ground in her angry rage and escaped through the window to get away from the three ponies.

The two ponies laid on the ground, both feeling a little dizzy by this sudden outburst of Fluttershy.

"Are you two alright?" Twilight said in concern as she walked up to them.

"Okay, I guess I'll let you off the hook this time," Rainbow Dash replied in her dizziness.

She probably tried to let it look like as if she was letting Fluttershy escape, even though it was clear that Fluttershy overpowered both of them easily, whether it was actually strength or just the fact that it happened so sudden.