55. Too much Fun!

"A horn...two wings...
I'm an Earth Pony, right? Why would I have a horn or wings?
What does all that mean?
Why does something like that happen to me?
And why was I so scared when I saw myself in this illusion, back then in the Crystal Empire?"

Those questions bothered Star Twinkle since the events in the Crystal Empire. As if he didn't have enough questions, when it came to his element, now there was something else that bothered him.

"Star Twinkle?" Steel Hammer asked, finally getting him out of his deep thoughts.

"Huh?" Star Twinkle replied absent minded as he looked at Steel Hammer.

"Are you alright?" Steel Hammer asked out of his worry while he walked up to Star Twinkle.

"What? Yeah, of course, I am alright," Star Twinkle replied, trying to hide his worries as much as possible.

"Well, you are hammering one single nail into a board for the last five minutes..." Steel Hammer said while he pointed at the board that Star Twinkle was working on, making Star Twinkle realize that as well and make a flustered face.

Star Twinkle found himself daydreaming a lot in the last days. It was also not the first time since somepony grabbed his attention while he was in deep thoughts. But it's not like he could just forget what happened a few days ago.
Since he didn't want Steel Hammer to worry anymore, he just focused on his work again. That was until somepony interrupted and startled him.

"Hi!" Pinkie Pie shrieked as she greeted Star Twinkle. "What are you doing? Something fun?" She asked curiously.

"I wouldn't consider working to be fun..." Star Twinkle replied.

"Oh! Too bad! See you then!" She instantly replied before she vanished again in rapid speed, leaving the two Earth-Pony confused.

"What was that just now?" Steel Hammer asked puzzled.

"Well, it's Pinkie Pie so as usual, I have no idea..." Star Twinkle said as he is now used to her random behavior.

While he didn't know what exactly this was about, this sudden encounter with Pinkie Pie did distract Star Twinkle from his previous thoughts a little. Though her sudden appearance and disappearance were kinda weird...

Later...

Star Twinkle and Steel Hammer continued their work in the Iron Hammer. Star Twinkle was on his way inside of the workshop with a cart full of wood and steel inside of it and attempted to go inside.
But suddenly, a pink flash ran past him and caused him to fall to the ground scattering all the wood and metal on the ground, much to Steel Hammer's dislike who dropped his jaw as he realized that they have to clean up this mess later.

After Star Twinkle got up again, surprisingly not being hurt by all of this, he looked past him to find out what just ran past him. It was Pinkie Pie again, who wore a watch around her neck which she checked after stopping in her track.

"Pinkie!" Star Twinkle exclaimed a little annoyed, causing her to look at him in surprise. "What are you doing?"

"Just timing myself galloping back and forth between the swimming hole and Sweet Apple Acres," she replied as she bounced towards Star Twinkle.

"Why?" Star Twinkle asked.

"I was invited to spend time with Rainbow Dash, but I also was asked by Applejack to help to raise a barn this afternoon. So now I'm trying to cut some time so that I can go to Sweet Apple Acres to help with the barn raising after Rainbow Dash dived off the swing and before she lands in the water again! I only have to cut my time by twenty minutes," she explained excitedly but the last sentence made it clear that she seemed a little desperate.