Season 2 Intro - A Storm is coming

It was a stormy day...

The wind was blowing harder than usual at that day so Star Twinkle decided to stay home. He could see how some ponies outside had problems to even walk straight. Going out right now would be a pretty bad idea.

"Why is it so windy today?" He wondered.

Soon his face looked up at the sky, watching the clouds that were blown away by the wind. It was almost hypnotizing.

"It's almost...dangerous..." he mumbled.

Meanwhile in the south of Equestria...

The far south of Equestria was labeled as the mysterious south. It was called like that because it was an still unknown place. Living conditions were not as easy as in other places of Equestria.

The forbidden jungle for example. A deep jungle filled with dangerous creatures.

Then there was the Arimaspi territory. A place even more unknown to pony kind. Also labeled as dangerous.

Another place was the badlands. A rather unfruitful place but not impossible to live in. Buffalo's set up their camp in this place from time to time but ponies usually avoid this place.

Five Pegasi were flying through the clouds over the badlands. One of them was in front, most likely leading the other ponies. It was a Pegasus with a light green coat and a blue light blue and yellow mane, shaped like a wind turbine and light blue eyes. His Cutie Mark was two wings with a whirlwind inside of it.

The other four ponies followed him without saying a word. He was slowly flying down beneath a cliff. After getting closer, a fortress-like structure was visible in the middle of four walls. There was a gate on the front side of the wall but the Pegasi all landed inside of the four walls instead.

There were several other ponies inside, marching through the place, maintaining the wall and working on other constructions.

"Dismissed!" Said the green Pegasus in a serious voice.

The other ponies then walked off and separated, leaving him alone. He was approaching the fortress at the end of the other side of the wall slowly while looking around and inspecting everypony around him as if he was checking up on them.

After walking through the entrance of the fort he walked up a staircase. It was a long way to the top but he took his time. He was walking slowly almost as if he didn't want to reach the top. But that gave him time to think.

"We will always stick together!" Said a voice in his head

"Yes!
Times may change but we will overcome everything together!" Another voice said in his head.

These thoughts seem to cheer the Pegasus up a little but then he realized that he was at the end of the staircase. There was only one way on this floor, that leads to a great hall.

There was barely any light. The only light source came from the glass window on the other side, from which you could see the place inside of the walls. The Pegasus looked down and watched everypony from there with a sad expression.

Eventually, he turned around after hearing some steps from behind.

"You're back..." said a pony who was not clearly visible because of the darkness in the room.
The only thing that was clearly visible was his blue eyes. The shadow also indicated that he was a unicorn since a horn was visible. His voice sounded displeased and a little annoyed but the Pegasus kept his calm and collected nature and looked directly at him.