16. Don't question Pinkie Pie...

Star Twinkle was on his way to go home but stumbled across Twilight, Spike, Pinkie Pie, and Applejack. What confused him was that Applejack was hiding under a fruit cart and looked up at the sky in fear. While Star Twinkle didn't exactly want to know what was going on there, his curiosity was just too great from this image alone. So he decided to approach Applejack and asked what was going on.

"What are you doing down there?" Asked Star Twinkle Applejack who was still hiding under a fruit cart in fear.

"Pinkie Sense," Applejack quickly replied.

"Pinkie Sense?!" replied Star Twinkle. "Which one?" He asked in shock.

"Twitchy Tail!" Applejack replied.

"Oh, okay!" He said before he joined Applejack under the fruit cart to hide.

But Spike assured them both that the prediction already came true and that there is nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, Twilight was letting out a big sigh as a reaction for Applejacks and Star Twinkles behavior.

"Don't tell me you both believe in this stuff, too?" Twilight asked in confusion while walking towards the two earth ponies.

"I know it doesn't make much sense, but those of us who have been in Ponyville a while, have learned over time that, if Pinkie's a-twichin', you better listen," explained Applejack who got up from the fruit cart.

Twilight then looked at Star Twinkle who was still hiding under the fruit cart. Her face was a mix of confusion and disappointment since she never expected him to believe in this ridiculous stuff.

"Honestly, Star Twinkle, from all ponies around here I never thought that you would believe in this stuff," said Twilight who was shaking her head in disappointment.

Star Twinkle felt a little offended but still believed that his actions were justified and explained why he acted like that.

"Yeah, yeah I know," he said in an almost provocation tone in his voice. "But the first time I came in contact with Pinkies Twitchy Tail, I almost got crushed by a piano that fell down from the sky!" Star Twinkle explained.

"A piano? How did that happen?" Twilight asked confused.

"I don't know! That's why I am hiding right now!" He exclaimed while still keeping an eye out of his surroundings.

Pinkie Pie then quickly rushed in front of everypony saying that her ears are flopping, which they did. Spike, who also heavily believed in Pinkies Pinkie Sense asked what that meant, to which she responded that she will start a bath for Twilight.

Of course Twilight was jokingly responding to that until she was covered in mud caused by somepony pulling a cart running past her. Angered by this "coincidence" Twilight accepted Pinkie Pies offer for a bath and followed her to Sugarcube Corner.

Star Twinkle knew why that "Pinkie Sense" bothered Twilight. When it comes to things like that, Star Twinkle was very similar to her. If there is something which cannot be explained, then he is also eager to find out a logical explanation.

But when it comes to Pinkie Pie, Star Twinkle has given up long ago to question her. He was arguing with himself if that was the right decision but he came to the conclusion that it was to much trouble to think about this anymore, so he just accepted it.

"Well, we did warn her," pointed Applejack out, to which Star Twinkle just replied with a shrugging of his shoulders.

After Star Twinkle spent some time alone, he was asked by Twilight if he could help her with something. When Star Twinkle asked what kind of help she needed, she just replied with the word: Science. Of course, that was way too little information for him, so he asked a little further.