15. Does this suit me?

The Grand Galloping Gala was getting closer and closer. Because of that, everypony who attended the gala needs to wear formal attire. At least that's what Rarity said to Star Twinkle. After saying that he was not in possession of any formal clothing, Rarity intended to make a suit for him.

He was then invited to Carousel Boutique to take a look at the suit that Rarity made for him. After finding Rarity in her usual working spot, she happily greeted him and could not wait to show him his new suit.

"I can't wait till you see it!" she said in excitement while pushing Star Twinkle to his new suit.

Compared to Rarity, there was no excitement at all seen in Star Twinkles face but he appreciated that Rarity was going to the trouble to make a suit for him. He was then dragged to one of Rarity's mannequins and she proudly presented the suit.

"And don't forget, be completely honest," she modestly said showing Star Twinkle a beautiful and elegant white suit.

Star Twinkle was positively surprised after seeing it. It was not as fancy as he imagined, which was good. He likes it a little more simple and the suit did have some minor things that he would like to have a little different or removed but since Rarity was giving it to him for free, he didn't complain about those things.

He doesn't like to feel like being in some kind of debt or something so even if he would not have liked the design, he was already planning to say that it was okay, no matter what just so that Rarity didn't have to work anymore for him. But to his surprise, the suit was not bad and therefore he honestly thanked Rarity for her generosity.

"It looks good Rarity. I like it," he gratefully thanked Rarity.

"Oh! I knew it!" she replied followed by a giggle. "After all, I was carefully thinking about you while making it," she explained while being a little smug.

Star Twinkle didn't know if he should feel embarrassed or flattered by the last sentence but now he had something that he could wear at the gala without standing out too much, so he was satisfied for the day.

"If you liked your suit, then I'm sure the others will like their dresses too!" Rarity said happily.

"Others?" Star Twinkle wondered.

"Yes, Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie," replied Rarity.

Rarity then showed off five dresses to Star Twinkle, which also all looked really good too in Star Twinkles opinion. They all had unique designs but Star Twinkle could instantly figure out which dress was for which one of his friends. Maybe it's because he is normally the ungrateful one of the group but he can't imagine that his friends would decline these dresses.

"I wanted to show you the suit before I showed those dresses to the girls. You know for a first opinion," Rarity explained.

"I'm sure they will like their dresses too," Star Twinkle said in confidence.

"That's sweet of you, darling," she replied with a happy smile on her face.

"But wasn't that too much work?" Asked Star Twinkle who was a very skeptic when it came to working.

If he was asked to build something for everypony he would probably not do it, to avoid too much work. But knowing himself, his friends would probably find a way to somehow make him. But Rarity was most likely not thinking like that.

"Oh, it was nothing," she modestly replied. "Besides, it was really fun making those dresses and the suit," she added.

That's something Star Twinkle would never say when it came to working. Naturally, his reaction was very surprised and far from understanding.