92. Our Town - Part 1

Ponyville...

Considering what happened recently, the little town quickly returned to its normal and peaceful state. Only a few days have passed after Tirek's attack on Equestria but it didn't take long until all ponies recovered from his attempt to steal their magic. Some damage needed to be fixed, some things had to be repaired but it was nothing that the ponies of Equestria couldn't handle.

The ponies in Ponyville, however, had to deal with a completely different thing. A giant crystal castle was standing right in the middle of the town among them where the Golden Oak Library used to be. Tirek destroyed it while he came to look for Twilight's magic but the Tree of Harmony, which was used to defeat him in the end, transformed into this new castle. It was really standing out between all the regular looking houses next to it. Still, they had a princess, who lived among them. It only fits that she would reside in a castle just like all other princesses in Equestria so it made sense.

But that doesn't mean that there were some complications that came along with this castle...

Star Twinkle was walking around in the castle, looking left and right as he made his way through the hallways. The stallion opened a door and looked inside the room. "Nope..." he said before he closed the door again and walked to the next door in his way. He opened it. "Nope..." he said before closing the door again. The stallion let out a sigh. "Looks like I'm gonna be late for the meeting,"

"Star Twinkle!" Twilight then shouted from afar, causing the stallion to shift his attention towards her. "There you are," she said.

"Sorry," Star Twinkle apologized. "I was on my way but I...got a little lost in this castle,"

Twilight chuckled before she looked up. "Yeah, I know. This castle is pretty big after all," she admitted as she looked at the huge walls all around her. "Let's go, the others are waiting," she said before she led the way.

"Right," Star Twinkle replied relieved before he followed Twilight so that he could finally meet up with the rest of his friends. But after a few steps, Twilight stopped and looked around confused. "What's wrong?" Star Twinkle asked.

"I...err..." Twilight started while she moved her head back and forth from one door to another. "I kinda...forgot where I came from..." she admitted nervously.

"What do you mean you forgot!?" Star Twinkle asked frustrated.

Twilight smiled nervously and released an awkward chuckle. "Well, as you said...this castle is pretty...big..."

The awkwardness could be felt between them after they found themselves in this situation. "Great..." Star Twinkle replied with an annoyed expression on his face.

Meanwhile...

In the room where Star Twinkle and Twilight were supposed to be right now, Applejack, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and Spike already waited for them. Some of them were getting a little bored in the process.

"You think they will arrive anytime soon?" Rainbow Dash said annoyed.

"Maybe Star Twinkle doesn't want to come?" Applejack guessed.

Fluttershy disagreed. "Why wouldn't he want to come?" She asked confused.

"Well," Rarity began. "Didn't you notice how upset he looked once he saw that there was no seat for him? He probably feels left out," she said with a concerned look on her face just thinking about it.

"No kidding," Rainbow Dash agreed. "I mean, even Spike has a seat," she pointed out.

Needless to say, Spike got a little bothered by that statement. "Hey!" He just replied annoyed.