12. Cutie Mark Crusaders Honorary Member - Part 1

Star Twinkle was asked by Applejack to do some kind of favor. He was asked to repair some old Treehouse that was in the middle of the woods of Sweet Apple Acre. While not looking forward to doing some work, it was at least not that hard to repair for Star Twinkle so he was not bothered much. Applejack was also helping a little and overlooked his work.

"This looks like some kind of Clubhouse," he mentioned to Applejack.

"It sure does! That's because it is one," she replied.

"Aren't you a little too old to play in a Clubhouse," he amusingly asked.

"Don't be silly. This was my Clubhouse years ago. Now I want to give it to my little sister and her Cutie Mark Crusader friends," she amusingly replied.

"Cutie Mark Crusader?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes. She and her little friends don't have their Cutie Marks yet. So they formed this group to find their special talent," Applejack replied.

"A club to find out what your special talent is and to get your Cutie Mark?
Are they really that eager to get their Cutie Mark?
Is it really that important?" While asking himself all those questions, he looked down to his bare flank.

"I always told her to not rush those things. I mean a Cutie Mark appears, when the time is right and trying to force it won't help," Applejack said as if she was scolding Apple Bloom right now.

But those words didn't mean much to Star Twinkle. He was very patient when it came to his Cutie Mark. He always thought that nothing would change even if he got his one. But seeing how other ponies are influenced by their Cutie Marks or rather not existing Cutie Marks, he began to think about it a little different.

"No offense," Applejack apologized, noticing how in deep thoughts Star Twinkle was in.

"Offense?" He confusingly replied.

"It's probably not nice from me to talk about those things while you still have to find your special talent yourself," she explained.

"I didn't even say anything. And I didn't felt offended at all..." Star Twinkle thought while making a rather neutral face.

"I'm not worried about my Cutie Mark," he replied.

"Right?"

Applejack didn't know if she fully believed him or not so she didn't mention this matter anymore as necessary.

After a little while, the Clubhouse looked almost as good as new. At least from the outside. It was still empty inside. But compared to before the Clubhouse looked a lot better. Applejack and Star Twinkle were pretty impressed by how good it looked now. A few hours ago it was totally demolished and had spiderwebs everywhere. But it was nothing that Star Twinkle and Applejack couldn't handle.

"Thank you a lot Sugar Cube, I know that I could count on you," she said while winking at him. "Now if your could wait here for a few minutes, I'm going to bring my sister and her friends here," she added while walking off to get them.

Star Twinkle did as Applejack said and waited in front of the Clubhouse. He looked up to the Clubhouse while thinking about those Cutie Mark Crusaders and their goal.

"A group that dedicates itself to find their special talent, huh. Well as long as they have fun," he said while trying to understand the concept of their club.

A few minutes later Applejack returned accompanied by three fillies. Star Twinkle only knew Apple Bloom from the bunch so he looked at the other two to see if he recognized one of them. One of them was a Pegasus with an orange coat and a purple mane. The other one was a unicorn with a white coat and light purple and pink mane. The second one looked familiar in some way but he was sure that he never saw her before. Applejack proudly presented the clubhouse to the three fillies, who seemed really surprised and excited. They quickly ran up the wooden stairs that led to the Clubhouse to get a better look.