66. Connection - Part 1

Author's Note:

Season 4 is here!
Now, what is to be expected in this season?
Let's see...

An OC who is added to the main story of Friendship is Magic?
More questions and fewer answers about said OC?
More OC's and custom stories which are probably less rememberable than the official episode chapters?
...
Sometimes I am really surprised how there are people still sticking around here...

Anyway! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and that you are excited about what I have planned for this season.
Not to unnecessary hype you or anything but...
Starting from this season, the Custom Story Arcs will be a little more important to the grand picture of the overall story. It will also become a little more complicated to follow so you better pay attention to...everything ^^.

With all that said, please consider leaving a like or a review to let me know what you thought about this chapter. I would also appreciate it if you follow me so that you can be up to date with every other story that I write (which are all connected to this one).

See you all in the next chapter.
Bye Bye ^^.

Reading Order:

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 1 + 2(Chapter 1 - 53)

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Diary of The Storm Wings

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 3(Chapter 54 - 65)

Equestria Girls - The Legend of Friendship

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Outcasts

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 4(Chapter 66 - 91)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time has passed since Twilight Sparkle was turned into an Alicorn and crowned as the newest princess of Equestria. But despite that change, ironically, nothing really changed. She was still living in the Golden Oak Library instead of moving into some kind of castle and continued to spend time with her friends. Everyone was happy that it turned out like this and Princess Celestia was not burdening her former student with any additional responsibilities after becoming a princess. At least not yet. But there was still something that Princess Celestia asked her to do. And for that, she had to practice her flying. Her friends decided to meet up in Canterlot to give her as much support as possible.

Some of them more than others.

"Aaaaalright! Are you ready to practice!?" Rainbow Dash shouted highly determined to teach the two ponies in front of her how to fly.

One of them was Twilight. "Yes!" She responded, saluting determined in the process and ready to start.

And the other one was Star Twinkle. "Why am I here?" He asked with a really annoyed tone in his voice, clearly not showing the same enthusiasm as Twilight.

Rainbow Dash quickly responded. "Twilight just recently got some pretty nifty wings on her own and thanks to your weird ability to transform you can fly too! I don't have to remind you that you have been pretty lazy in your flying practice lately, right?" She scolded like a mother to a colt that forgot to do his homework.

But Star Twinkle was not affected by this at all. "Have you ever considered that I don't really look forward to flying? I am feeling pretty safe down here on the ground..." he explained.

That bothered attitude was not rubbing off to Twilight, though. "I would really like to learn how to fly. I'm still not gotten used to those too much," she said as she spread her wings proudly.