108. Pinkie Secret

A quiet afternoon...

The work in the Iron Hammer was done and Star Twinkle, as usual, was on his way home. A relaxing and quiet day is what the stallion had in mind. Still, he could not shake off a certain feeling. He kept checking his surroundings carefully.

"Today was really exhausting!" He suddenly shouted. "I sure look forward to going home and relax from today's work!" He added while looking around further to see if someone reacted to those words. Of course, some ponies did but no one was planning to approach or talk to him. Still, Star Twinkle continued. "There better not be someone who wants me to help them with something that includes some trouble or any other bothering things!"

Again, many ponies looked at the stallion because of his obvious weird behavior and decided to just ignore him, something that Star Twinkle would have done in their situation as well. The reason for him to act like that in the first place was that he expected something to happen that would prevent him from relaxing today. That was usually what happened.

But seeing how nothing happened just now gave the stallion hope that today was gonna be quiet, much to his liking.

The stallion sighed. "Well, looks like I actually can relax for-"

"Star Twinkle!" Pinkie Pie then exclaimed in a rush as she dashed towards the stallion

"Of course!" Star Twinkle said annoyed before he faced the mare now, who stood in front of him, eager to say something from how excited she looked at him. "What is it?" Star Twinkle asked.

"I need to tell you something," she casually said.

"Okay," Star Twinkle replied, waiting for the mare to continue. But that did not happen, instead, the mare grabbed the stallion's hoof and dragged him behind her, in Pinkie Pie style.

Star Twinkle found himself speeding through all of Ponyville at rapid speed, which felt as if the two of them broke the sound barrier. Needless to say, the stallion was not liking this at all.

Once Star Twinkle could shake off the dizziness from this insanely fast way of traveling, he saw how he was inside Pinkie Pie's room, placed on the ground by the very same.

"What did you do that for!?" Star Twinkle asked confused. "I thought you wanted to tell me something and not drag me all over the place at rapid speed!" He added annoyed.

Pinkie Pie explained her actions. "I need to tell you something!" She said before she moved her head towards the stallion. "It's a secret," she then whispered to him.

"Okay," Star Twinkle replied. It did explain her action to an extent where he was not blaming her to act this strange. "What is it?" He asked.

The mare made sure that no one was listening, which was weird since they were inside her room and the only one being here was her pet alligator Gummy, who was not very talkative to tell anyone. Star Twinkle figured that whatever she wanted to tell him must have been something really important. It made the stallion quite curious.

Finally, Pinkie Pie told him her secret. "The secret is...that I have a secret..." she whispered into his ear.

Star Twinkle was pretty confused. "What?" He replied.

Pinkie Pie sighed in relief and whipped away some sweat from her forehead. "Phew! Now I feel better that someone else knows," she said.

But Star Twinkle was still pretty confused. "What do you mean? You didn't tell me anything!" He pointed out.

"Wrong!" Pinkie Pie replied. "I told you that I have a secret!" She now pointed out.

The stallion tried to puzzle together what was happening right now. "So you dragged me all over Ponyville to tell me a secret...which turns out to be that you have secret?" He tried to confirm.