Chapter 1- this is me Daisy

Daisy P.O.V

"Daisy, hun, can you come here a second" I hear my mum shouting from downstairs

I run downstairs to see what she wanted, because she knew that I was getting ready to go to work with my dad the next day for the first time, and I wanted to get everything ready. So she wouldn't call me down unless it was an emergency really, would she?!

I sign as I get to the bottom of the stairs out of breath. "Yes mum?"

"I just wanted to see if you have everything you need so I don't have to run out tomorrow and get some last minute stuff tomorrow morning cause the shops will be closing soon?" My mum says

"You called me downstairs for that?" I exclaim

"Oh sorry, I was just trying to be nice" she says sheepishly

"Sorry mum, I didn't mean to use so much attitude. I have everything I need thank you"

"Okay darling. give me a shout if you need anything"

"Thanks mum" I say and then run back upstairs.

I look down at my phone and it had a notification from youtube saying that Thatcher Joe has uploaded a new video "Youtuber Whispers 3".

Joe is my favourite youtuber of all time. Every time he tweets he makes me heart flutter. every snapchat he puts up I scream inside. and that is why I have a whole twitter fan account dedicated to him. But it was a secret account and no one knew what the fan account was called because I kept it private.

I sit in my bed and watch the video. I am in stitches of laughter and tears streaming down my eyes from all of the youtubers in the video.

I watch the video and most of the time I am watching  joe even if he is at the back doing nothing. I am just mesmerised by his drop dead gorgeous face and hysterical personality.

I start to day dream about what it would be like to meet Joe. I wonder what he smells like. I wonder what his hugs are like. I can't help but think of him and I set my goal that one day I will meet him.

I then quickly finish making sure they everything is ready for my first day at work tomorrow.

After everything is done I then go downstairs to have some dinner. I look around the kitchen and see that my mum has cooked a lovely roast dinner and the it was almost ready.

I then help lay the table and me, my sister, my mum and my dad all sit around the dining room table and eat a Sunday roast whilst talk about how excited I am to meet everyone at my dad's work.

My dad works in the middle if London, so I am excited to see all the sights like the Gherkin and the newly made shard building.

My phone then buzzes and it is a tweet from joe, "today is international kiss day *weird perv face emoji". This makes me laugh so I spit my food all over the table with sweetcorn and gravy going everywhere. I then quickly have to think of something witty and funny to reply to him with. I know that he is never going to reply, but just maybe him seeing it will make it better.

"@joe_sugg well I'm available hint hint" I say back thinking I'm really funny

Welcome to a life of a fan girl. yep.