Chapter 16~ broke my heart

Joes P.O.V

It was now 12 and I had texted daisy about 5 times and for some reason she was ignoring me.

All I could think of was that she no longer wanted to speak to me because we kissed. Was I just being stupid? I had no idea what I had done.

I knew she was awake because she had tweeted. "morning walks are my favourite."

It was eating me up inside not knowing what I had done wrong.

After about 10 minutes I decided enough was enough and that I should just pick up the phone and call her. I needed to hear her voice and anyway she can't hide from me forever. If she didn't answer my phone call and reply to me within the hour I am going to get dressed and go over there to see her.

I scroll on my phone and find Daisys number.

I call her with such suspense and my stomach is flipping as I hear the phone ringing.

"Joe, please I need time" I hear a fragile voice down the phone.

Shit what has happened.

"Time for what daisy? I'm so confused?" I reply with

"Have you not been on twitter? Have you not seen all the things everyone is saying about me?" her voice begins to crack and go high pitched as though she was about to cry.

"No babe, not really only briefly to check on you to see if you was up" I reply honestly. I am now standing up and pacing around the front room.

"They said.. t-they said they...." she has now lost her breath. This must be bad. It's breaking my heart.

"What did they say?" I am so concerned it is breaking me

With a big sigh she replies, "they said they wanted to k-k-kill me."

I was furious who would say that to my blue eyes.

"Who said that, what do you mean?" I reply and I could hear the anger in my voice beginning to start.

"All your views, t-they knew someone was with them and they said that they all wanted to kill me." and with that she breaks down again.

I wanted nothing more then to just run over to her house and give her the biggest hug in the world.

"Shhhhh shhhhh baby it's alright please don't cry okay?"

"O-Ok-Kay" she says with a stutter in her voice trying to compose herself.

"It will be okay, I promise." and with that I out the phone down.

I was so angry. my views should respect my decision of who I wanted to date.

I put on my coat and I marched into my car. I was driving to Daisy's house, I couldn't stand to hear her like that and not be by her side.

I have only known her for a week, but since the first day we met, we were meant to be.