Chapter 22~ its weird

Thank you l so much for 1k reads. I hope you are all enjoying my story so far. if you have any suggestions for upcoming story lines please leave a comment below.💗

Daisys P.O.V

"Daisy. Daisy. Daisy." I hear softly with a slight nudging.

"Mhmm" I say turning around.

"We are at my place come on wake up lets go up and relax up there." I hear joes soft voice whispering my my ear.

I just roll back over so that I am now facing in joes direction in the car. I am too tired to even open my eyes, but I know that the latest it could be was about 5. I was so tired I barely got a wink of sleep last night before. I was too scared to go to sleep incase my dad came back up to my room.

Suddenly I felt joes lips against mine. So soft and gently, they Started moving in time together and then I felt his gentle touch on my face.

He slowly pulled away and I opened my eyes.

"I would love to wake up to that more often." I say softly.

"Well at least it got you awake." He says with a cheeky smirk on his face.

I slowly undone my belt and got out the car. I looked up at the top of his building. It ws a massive building and it was so pretty.

We got up to the third floor and the second room. As I walked in it was just like how I had seen all of it in Joe and Caspars videos. I start to laugh to myself.

"What's so funny about our apartment, I know it's messy but is it really that bad?" He says looking confused.

"No, it's perfect! It's just so weird actually standing here, like this is the football table, this is the actual kitchen and this is the actual computer you and Caspar edit on!" I say with a massive smile on my face.

"SHIT" Joe says looking concerned as he runs around his front room.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly touching his arm.

"I haven't finished editing my video for tonight." He says rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry" I say feeling bad as though it is all my fault.

"Don't be stupid! It's not your fault lovely, How was we both to know what was going to happen!" He says pulling me in and squeezing me tight in his muscly arms.

I sit down on the sofa and put the TV on as JOE finishes editing. Although the TV is on I can't keep my eyes off him. He is just ergh.