Chapter 20~ thank the lord

Daisys P.O.V

The next morning I lay in my bed lifeless. I hear my phone vibrate about a million times and no bet they are all from Joe.

There was no way I could speak to him. He was so amazing to me and then he comes over to my house and this happens. How could I let that happen to him again.

I am 19 years old. Why does my dad still have control over my life like this. I should be allowed to have a boyfriend if I wish. Not that me and joe were even boyfriend and girlfriend, and from last night he will never want to be my boyfriend again. I wouldn't want to be my boyfriend either, I don't blame him.

My phone continues to ring and get texts. I finally leave my bed and go and see that yep I was right they were all from Joe.

I was hoping that if I ignore him long enough he will just forget about me, but you know joe, he will be back over soon if I don't tell him that I am okay.

As I look at my phone I see about 46 missed calls and 57 iMessages from and guess who they were all from? Joseph.

I wanted to be so mad that he was non stop messaging me, but in fact it put a smile on my face. No matter what happened last night, he still loved me, he still wanted me, he still cared.

I'm fine Joe thanks from worrying but there is really no need. He has probably forgotten by now. haha. I'm so sorry about what happened, I hope you are okay. Xxx  Send.

Within 3 seconds of me sending the text he was calling me. I answer sheepishly. I was scared that my dad was going to hear me so I whispered down the phone.

"Hello" I say quietly with a whisper.

"Thank the Lord you are alright, I'm sitting in my car and I was about to set off to your house." I hear him sigh with relief. As soon as I heard his voice it put a massive smile on my face. I even let out a little chuckle.

"It's not funny daisy. I was so worried I could barely sleep last night and not only because of the bruise on the back of my head." He says seriously.

"I'm so sorry Joe, I should have known, he has done it before so why wouldn't he do it again? I just guessed that since it was 3 years ago he would finally let me have a boyfriend but clearly not." I whisper down the phone.

"Oh so now are we boyfriend and girlfriend?" I can just hear his smirk as he hears this.

"Well um I um I didn't mean it like that" I start to stutter, I didn't mean it like and he knows that.

"I'm only messing with ya babe" he says with a chuckle down the phone. "why are you whispering anyway?" her asks.

"I don't want my dad to know that I'm talking to anyone, let alone you.". I start sighing now, believing that this is how I am spending my teenage years.

I hear his car engine starting. "where are you going?" I ask him as I hear him now driving.

"I'm not letting you spend your teenage years like this. I'm coming to get you, be ready in half an hour." he says and then abruptly hangs up the phone.

I let out a little squeal with excitement. It is already 3pm and if my parents still haven't come to check on me in guessing they won't be.

I get up and start to choose what I am going to wear. I start to pick some clothes out the wardrobe. My parents must hear me walking by the creaks on the floor.

"Daisy come down we need to speak to you." my dad shouts.

What does he want, I roll my eyes whilst placing my clothes down on the bed and then run downstairs.