Chapter 39~ that black eye was aimed for you

Caspars P.O.V

SHIT.

With a thud I see Daisy fall to the floor.

"DAISY" kian shouts falling to the fall and lifting her head.

"Shit" I mutter under my breath

"She's out cold" kian says looking up at me.

"Go get some ice" I can hear the fury in his voice.

My body won't move, my feet glued to the floor. Did I really just knock her out. shit. omg.

"NOW" he shouts. he is still cradling her head as if she were a child.

I move my feet quickly, leaping up the starred and grab some frozen peas out the freezer.

By the time I get downstairs, there is already a swelling around her eye and it is lightly going purple.

I kneel next to the both and place some ice on her eye.

She flinches as it touches her delicate skin

"Daisy" I say holding her head

She grumbles and tries to sit up

"Wow, wow, stay still, you've been knocked out by that psychotic southafrican" kian says giving me evil eyes.

"That black eye was aimed for you, so I would shut it if I was you" my voice is cracking.

"Where's joe" she says sitting up and looking around.

"He's still at the hospital, you haven't been knocked out for that long love" I say light heartedly. she lets out a small smile, the edge of her mouth curling up slightly.