Chapter 37~ leave please

Daisys P.O.V

"Kian I don't need...." I begin to say. I'm sitting on the end of the bed curled up

"But I need you daisy. I have never felt this way about someone before please." He says sitting next to me as close as he can

"Kian, I am finally with someone who makes me feel like I'm a queen, i am with seine who treats me like I am a princess,I'm am with someone who I trust more then the world. All things which cannot be said about you"mi say moving away from him. I didn't want him anywhere near me but I didn't have a choice. I was too weak to fight. Too weak to care. All I wanted was joey soothing voice and his soft hands to rub against my arms as he holds me tight.

I realise that I took Joe for granted when he was here. I wouldn't take the time to tell him how much he means to me,I'm hadn't even told him that I loved him. I would always be able to talk to him when i want, and do what I want when I wanted and no matter what JOE would always support me and make me feel great about myself.

"Can't Joe just be happy for me?"I mutter looking up into his eyes to see that his eyes were blood shot as though he was about to cry

"The only way I can be happy is with you daisy" he says softly

"Well maybe you should have treated me right, then maybe things could be different.but you treated me like I was dirt on your shoe always kissing other girls and doing all these things with other girls. Joe has treated me better in the 4 months that we have been together then the year and a half that I was with you." I am practically shouting now. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Leave please" I say standing up and pointing towards the door.

He doesn't move so I fall to my knees hitting the bed pinching and screaming.

"Please leave, just go, I don't want you here. I want to be alone. I want to see joe" I cry into a pillow.

I feel kians hands gently lift me up and put me in the bed so that I am crying into his shoulder

"Why is this happening" I say. my makeup had run all down my face

"Everything is going to be alright" Joan says pulling my face out and looking into my eyes

"Okay?" he says holding my chin making us contain eye contact

I just nod.

I feel him start to move closer to me. I should move away but I don't have the energy. I know it's wrong and I don't know what is coming over me but I can feel kians lips against mine and I am not fighting it. I don't know why. maybe it's because I don't want to fight or maybe it's because I am missing joe.

He starts to place kisses down my neck working his hands down my back

I start moaning as if I am enjoying it. I shouldn't be. im not. but I am.

"Daisy?" I hear a South African voice say.

My eyes dart up and see caspar there in the door way and sky runs in the room

Shit.