Chapter 34~ sky

Daisys P.O.V

"Right, in going to the pet shop about 20 minutes away to try and get a cage and a collar for our new pup. just as a temporary thing. I don't want him wrecking the house whilst I'm gone so please keep an eye on him" Joe says as he walks out the door.

Me and our new husky were just relaxing on the bed. after the day she had had, she was so tired and so she was just lying next to me.

I took and picture of her and put her in my new personal Twitter. after we had told everyone they all wanted to follow me and I'm not going to give them my fan account Twitter, so I made a personal one which already had 39k followers! crazy

"What shall we name our new crazy little girl?" I tweeted and within seconds, there was hundreds upon hundreds of replies back.

"Husk"
"Blue eye"
"Sky"
"Lucky"
"Gem"

where some of my favourite responses, but I choice Sky as the final name. I didn't really think about what JOE would say, I was kind of just assuming he would be okay with it.

I was laying in bed and I suddenly felt really tired. the sound of the pitta patta of the rain against my window was sending me to sleep.

*****

"Daisy" I was being shook. and it wasn't by Joe.

"Mmmm" I grumble moving over

"Daisy" I heard the South African tang in his voice

"What do you want Caspar" I say turning over

"It's Joe" he says with a concern in his voice.

I sit up immediately. I remembered that he still wasn't back after all this time and now it was pitch black outside.

"What? what is it?" I say to Caspar. I could feel my bottom lip shake.

"He's been in a car crash and has been rushed to hospital"