Chapter 18~ how could you dad

Joe's P.O.V

As his finger begins to get closer and closer I can feel myself tense up more and more.

Before I knew it his finger was pushed against my face. I take a big gulp, I was genuinely terrified.

"DAD I'm 19! I'm old enough to have my own boyfriend if I want." I hear this big voice come from behind me. How could such a big voice come from such a small girl.

We both move and sit up. I am still in front of her, I didn't want her to get hurt. Why didn't she tell me her dad was like this, so large and a drunk.

"You are old enough to have a boyfriend when I tell you you are." He says spitting his words. He was still not able to stand still, swaying and rocking from side to side,

Should I stand up and say something or should I just sit here all timid.

"Get him out!" He shouts at her as he leans into my face. I can smell the rotting teeth and whisky on his breath. We are so close that my breath is fogging up his little nerd glasses.

"I'm not going anywhere." I say standing up with my words after I finally bring up the courage.

"This is my house so you will follow my rules!"he spits in my face. I whip away the spit to make it obvious about what he has done.

I turn around and look at Daisy. She looks so frightened, but not for her own sake, but for mine. She faintly nodes her head telling me to leave.

"I'm not moving." I say stomping my foot on the ground.

I wasn't going to let her be by herself with this man, this cruel and horrid man.

Before I knew it I had a blast to the stomach. I curl up from the pain and fall to the ground.

I hear a screech from daisy

"HOW COULD YOU DAD, HOW COULD YOU" she starts to cry as she rushes next to me on the floor and strokes my hair. Her delicate hands running through my hair.

"You're moving now ain't ya" he says picking me up and then throwing me on the ground outside her room. With one final kick to my gut he slams the door. As its closing I slowly let out the words "I'm fine" before turning my head.

As I turn my head I see a women, Daisys mum sitting at the top of the stairs looking at me in so much concern and horror.

Then everything went black.