Chapter 29~ shes falling for me

Joes P.O.V

I had just set up my camera on my tripod in my bedroom along with all my lights and microphones to get ready for me and daisy to film our video.

She was in her room getting ready and putting on too much make-up. personally I thought she was perfect with no make up but she never believed me.

As I was planning this video, I started thinking about how me and daisy met and all the drama we have over come these past few months.

And speaking of drama we still haven't heard from her dad since the night he kicked my door down

"I'm ready" she said slamming the door open. she was stunning with her oversized black TSHIRT and some high waited trousers. she had curled her hair and out in some red lipstick.

I had no words. I was speechless, she was so perfect I just wanted to go over there and rip her clothes off.

She was getting the glimmer in her eyes that she used to have when we first met. it was although we were falling for each other all over again.

The first time she fell for me as a youtuber, and now she's falling for me as well me.

"So how is this gonna go?" she asks as we sit next to each other in the bed. her hand rests in my inner thigh, as our eyes meet.

"Right, so I am going to talk and then I am going to drag you into camera with me. you are going to say hi and introduce yourself and then well yeah" I proclaim pushing her off the bed until she falls on the ground with laughter.

"Hi everyone. I have a confession to make." I say into the camera lens.

"I have something to tell you, and I want you to be all respectful of my decisions." I say looking over to Daisy I can see she's nervous she won't sit still.

"I would like to introduce you to daisy. she is my um" I say pulling her into shot. her blonde hair falling perfecting as she sits next to me.

"This is my girlfriend" I say smiling at her. I couldn't help but not keep my eyes on her.

"Hi guys" she says timidly

"You need to be more confident" I say looking into her ocean blue eyes.

"I'm just so scared that they will all hate me" she says as her eyes begin to fill with tears.

"Hey, hey, hey, stop that" I say cupping her face with my thumbs under her eyes, whipping the tears away from underneath.

"They will love you! okay?" I say not taking my eyes off her.

"Let's start again" I say laughing and she begins to laugh it off too although j can tell that she doesn't really want to laugh.