Chapter 27~ i took a deep breath

Joes P.O.V

It was now about 6:30pm and I was still at Marcus's house laying on his sofa under a duvet.

I hadn't moved all day although they asked me a thousand times if I wanted anything or needed anything.

I had been waiting for this time since I set out of my house last night. The moment I got to see if Daisy still wants me.

"Thanks for having me Marcus, I really apricots it man" I say high fiving him before walking out the door in the same clothes as I entered in.

As I was getting closer and closer to my flat my heart was beating faster and faster. No matter how much I wanted to know what she was going to say, In a way I didn't. I was so nervous that I was going to be left all alone.

I walk up to the door and I sigh heavily. I slowly put the key in the door and turn it. it unlocked.

Before I pushed the door open I took a really large breath to see what was about to be presented in front of me.

I looked down at my watch and it reads 7:02pm, I'm always so on time.

As I walk in i see Caspar in his room. he gives me a half hearted, guilty smile, my heart drops. I get the sudden feeling that she has left me.

I turn to my room and open the door. as I open it I can't believe what is before my eyes. she is still there. she waited. she wants me.

"You stayed?" I say in disbelief as she stares up at me.

"I had just had a long day you know, I was so stressed out. I'm sorry baby" she says as I sit on the bed next to her. she brings her hand up and strokes my hair back.

"I couldn't be happier" I say looking into her piercing blue eyes. they sparkled and twinkled and I loved the way they shined.

I slowly placed my lips on hers. my hands slowly running through her long curly hair.

I began to kiss down her neck and I could hear her soft moans as I hit her sensitive spot.

After focusing there for a while I begin to work with my hands down her back and up the front of her stomach. I felt her soft smooth stomach against my hands. it sent tingles throughout my body. I played with the hem of her top before slowly lifting it up.

My lips only leave her body for a small amount of time to quickly remove her top.