Chapter 21~ put your foot down

Joes P.O.V

I pull up outside Daisy's house and I wait there for her to come out. I call her multiple times and she isn't answering me.

About 5 minutes later I see her coming out her house practically running, she looks like she has just seen a ghost with tears running down her face.

She opens the door and as she gets in she shouts "drive, just go" whilst she in putting her seat belt on.

I start to drive and as I do I see her dad come running out of her house and start to chase after the car.

"Put your foot down" she tells me as we are reaching the end of her road.

"Are you going to tell me what's happened?" I ask and I think she can sense the concern in my voice as she puts her hand on my forearm.

"I'm moving." She softly and quietly scared of my reaction.

"But why would you want to leave that house, it's lovely?" I say. the penny hasn't dropped yet, I didn't get it.

"Joe" she says sternly. "I'm not moving down the road or up the country. I'm moving to Australia." she says and tears start streaming down her face.

I slam on my breaks in shock. I get a beep from the car behind with the Middle finger in my rear view mirror. I apologise and then pull over on the next turning.

She is still crying her heart out. "Why?" I say. I began to get teary eyed. I had only known her for about 2 weeks now, but I feel as though I have got this incredible bond to her. Last night has brought us closer than ever.

"Because of last night. My dad wants a clean start. He is going to one of the best rehabs in the world. It is based in Australia, and since I am not 21 I have to go with them, I can't afford to live on my own and they said they won't give me any money, so if I want to survive I have to go with them." she says she is now flooding with tears.

"You know, just as things were beginning to get good for me. I got a job, I am making friends for the first time ever, I even met this boy that I like alot, and once again my dad has ruined it for me." she cries into her hands.

I pull her into me and let her cry on my chest. I stroke her back whilst trying to sooth her.

"Shh shh baby, we will sort this out as soon as we get back to my place I promise." I say pushing her back onto her chair.

I begin to drive back to my place. The whole journey in silence, however we hold hands and listen to music.

As we drive I think of all the possible things that we could do. She has only just come into my life and I have been the happiest I have Been in years.

She begins to fall asleep and I let her lay there. she was so perfect. I was not going to let that man anywhere near her.