Chapter 4~ we need food

Joes P.O.V

I woke up at around 10am and to my surprise I was awake, even though I didn't feel awake and still felt like a zombie on the inside.

I woke up and went upstairs to see what was in the fridge to have for breakfast. There was nothing.

I poured myself the last of the orange juice and went and sat in the sofa and go through my twitter notifications.

I then see that Daisy had dmed me back.

"thank you so much Joe, hope you have a good day!xxx"

I clicked on her icon of me in a vlog in the past and I started to scroll her page.

She hadn't tweeted out the dm, and in a way if was greatful because otherwise I would have so many people asking me to dm them and I really don't have the time.

She did tweet something though, "best morning surprise ever!" and this made me so happy because I was hoping that this was because of me.

I carry on going through twitter and I then hear caspar finally wake up and crawl up the stairs in his boxers

"Morning Joe" he says with his husky morning voice

"Sup caspar, guess what?" I exclaim

"What did you do now joe?" caspar asks in a joking way

I let out a laugh and shake my head "no no, I didn't do anything for goodness sake" he looks at me confusedly as if to say 'spit it out'

"We have no food in the apartment" I say with a smirk as I see his jaw drop

"Well then, you better go and get some food for my lunch cause in getting hungry" he says.

Caspar then picks up the orange juice carton and goes to pour some and none comes out cause I just took the last drops.

"And get some bloody juice whilst your at it"

I lock my phone and with a sigh I get up and go and get dressed.

I only throw on a pair of trousers that were in the floor and a white vest, grab my sunglasses and then leave the house.

By this time it is coming up to 12 and this was a bad mistake because I am going to have hit lunch time and the nearest supermarkets is on one of the busiest streets in London on a work day, let alone at lunch time.

As I shuffle my way in and out of people on Fenchurch Street, I finally reach a sainsburys on the corner and quickly enter.

I head straight in and start to get some essentials, like bread and butter.