Chapter 10~ lets go for lunch

Joes P.O.V

As daisy is speaking all I can do is stare into her big sky blue eyes. They are so beautiful I could stare at them all day.

"So are you here for more lunch, or did you just know I was going to be here?" I say with a cheeky smile on my face.

"I just knew you was going to be here waiting for me" she says with a sassy hair flick. I couldn't help but laugh at her. She is just so cute.

"Well since you haven't got lunch already, do you want to go out for some lunch with me now?" I say pushing my luck. I just want to get to know her.

"Well, I have some time, for a sandwhich or something" she replies. I feel a great big smile spread across my face from ear to ear.

"Great, there is this really cute little cafe round the corner and they sell some nice sandwiches" I say as we both start waking down the road.

I just loved getting to know her. She was so random and she would come out with so many random facts.

"So when's your birthday?" I ask her.

"September 28th" she replies still smiling as we final arrive at the café.

"So your birthday is coming up soon, like 3 weeks?" I ask

"Yeah, I'm quiet excited! I will be turning 19, I don't want to grow up" she exclaims with a loud sigh.

"I know how you feel! It was my birthday just the other day and I turned 23!" I reply

"Yeah I know" she replies whilst she is looking at all the sandwiches to choose from.

It's so weird. I haven't got to terms with the fact that she basically knows all about me, but yet I still know nothing.

"Oh yeah" I reply. I think she knows that it's upset me so she quickly changes the conversation.

"Have you got any plans for the weekend?" she asks. Finally something she doesn't know about me.

"Well my plans are to sleep, eat, and well try to woo you and I think I am half way there" I say winking at her as we go and find a seat with our sandwiches.

"Oh Joe for goodness sake!" she says laughing. when she laughs she puts her hands up to her mouth covering her face. She is so insecure. I want her to just see how beautiful she is.

"Oh blue eyes." I say. she blushes and I can't help but laugh.