Chapter 45~ The End

Joes P.O.V

Thing have become so awkward after everything with Caspar and daisy. I can't help but want to leave.

They were both my best friends in the whole world and now look, they can't stand each other.

I can't leave daisy, but I can't leave caspar. I am head over heals in love wit daisy. But Caspar has been my rock for the last few years and I can't see either of them leave my life.

I can't chose one without the other.

Shall I stay? Shall I leave? Shall I choose daisy? Shall I choose Caspar were the thoughts constantly going through my mind. They won't even stand in the Same room with one another.

I need space. I need a break. I get all my stuff and put it into a big handle. I am mid packing when Daisy walks in the bedroom.

"Joe" her voice is faint, scared worried. I see her big blue eyes and flowing blond hair standing in the doorway.

"I can't do this anymore" I whisper. I try not to cry. I don't want to leave but I see no other option

"What do you mean" she runs over and takes the bag out of my hand as I begin to let some tears roll down my face

"I'm going away for a bit" I whimper as her soft touch is stroking my back.

This is the first time I have truly shown my emotions to anyone, let alone daisy.

"You can't leave us" Daisy whimpers putting her head on my back.bi feel her hair drape down the side of my body.

"You and Caspar will be fine, you need to sort this thing out" I whisper against her face, leaving her kisses. I stand up and walk away with my bag packed.

"I wasn't talking about Caspar" she breaths out. i stop in my tracks and turn back to look at her

"But you said us" I looked at her confusedly.

She looks down at her stomach and touches it. I was confused at first. but then it clicks.

She's going to have a baby?

"I'm going to be a dad?" I ask. I need to sit down before I faint.

She nods and smiles

THE END

I hope you all enjoyed this fan fic, sorry it has been slacking a bit towards the end. I hope you have enjoyed it. thank you all for reading.