Chapter 28~ lets tell everyone

Daisys P.O.V

A week or so had past and me and joe were happier then ever.

But seeing Caspar everyday is making things really awkward because of us know, him trying to kiss me.

I hate it when Joe goes out just to the shops and leaves just me and him alone. I always run off to my room. things will never be the same again.

Me and joe has been dating for nearly 2 months now, even though neither of us has said it was official, but since I was living with him, I guess that made us kind of official didn't it?

"Babe I've been thinking" Joe says to me one Friday evening as we lay in bed. my heart melted every time he gave me a little nickname like Babe or Blue eyes.

"Joe, I've told you it's dangerous to do that." I say with a smirk on my face trying not to laugh.

"Haha very funny, you should be a comedian. no but seriously" he says looking into my eyes deeply.

"Shall we tell everyone that you know, we are a thing? I mean I don't want it to be a secret forever?" I froze. I didn't know how to reply. I didn't know what to say, if I said yes I could seen too keen but if I said no then I could be seen as the bitch.

"If that's what you want." I say with a small smile on my face.

"I know that you will be scared because of everything that happened last time with you in my snapchat pictures. but I won't let them hurt you again" he says taking a price of my hair and running it through his fingers.

I give Joe a small smile before he brings me in for a hug.

To be honest I wasn't really that nervous about everyone else, they will all have to deal with it wont they? the only person I was scared of knowing was Kian.

Kian is a youtuber and I know he loves Joes video, and I was scared about how he was going to react since before we didn't exactly leave it on the best of terms.

I'm happy with Joe I really am, but kian was my first proper boyfriend and so it's awkward.

Joe doesn't know about Kian and I want it to stay that way, but I know it won't.

But I love Joe and not Kian so j don't know why I am so scared about his reaction.