Chapter 6~ wow

Joes P.O.V

This girl was beautiful. She had long blonde hair with big blue eyes. She was very petite and small. I liked that.

She had the cutest laugh aswell. It was like a three year olds.

"How's your new job going?"'I say, finally remembering why I DMed her the other night.

She looked gob smacked. Her mouth swung open and almost touched the floor.

"Oh so you thought I had forgotten? I don't just DM anyone yoy know,you have to be special" I say winking at her.

I made her blush and then she finally spoke and said "I thought you wouldn't have remembered. And speaking of work, I have to get back soon." She says with a sad look in her eye.

"Oh well, it was lovely to meet you. I will be DMing you later" I say pushing my hair back off my face

"Before we go, can I get a picture with you?" She says shyly. It was so cute.

"Of course you can babe, you got your phone?" I say to her. I should be the one asking for a photo with her.

"Shoot! I left my phone in the office." Her face drops and it looks as though she is about to cry.

"It's a good thing that I have mine then." I say.

"Now I have a good excuse to dm you later and carry on this conversation" I say cheekily.

She hits me and then laughs.

I take a few selfies and then I put my phone away.

"Well it was lovely to me....." I begin to say.

"OH MY GOD ITS JOE SUGG" I hear someone shout from outside the store.

We both shoot our heads round and see these group of girls running in.

"It's fine go, you have spoken to me for ages. I know what it's like to be a fangirl." She says half smiling with a gutted expression that seems as though she doesn't want this moment to end as much as me.

"Well I will be DMing you later so don't think you can get away from me that easily" I wink and see her blush again and giggles.

I see her pick up her stuff and go and head for the checkouts. Although I am with these other girls, I can't take my eyes off of her. She is like a young version if Gigi Hadid. She was so sweet aswell.

She keeps looking at me too, so we get some awkward eye contact. We can't help it. There was a spark straight away. I see her walk out the shop and look at me one last time with her smile as though she doesn't want to leave.

I smile back. "Wow" I say under my breath.

I hear a crowd of "what's" from the surrounding girls and they all turn to look behind me, but they see nothing and just a crowd as she is gone from the view. My view.