Chapter 17: one the other side

Daisys P.O.V

I was now back in bed all curled up and under the covers. I was watching some of Joe's videos, they always made me so happy and put a smile on my face. I was still crying though, with the thoughts of all the hurtful things going through my mind.

"Daisy, there's someone at the door for you" I hear my mum shout up. I didn't want anyone to see me. I closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep as I heard foot steps come up the stairs. I didn't want to go downstairs,

I kept them closed as the person walks in the door. I feel the touch of someone's hand, the hand that did not belong to my mother softly touch my face and tuck hair behind my ear.

"Daisy" I hear a faint voice of a man, ensuring me that this is no longer my mum. I begin to get nudged ever so slightly.

"Psst, daisy" the voice gets a bit louder. I begin to open my eyes and I can see Joe kneeling down by my bed with his hand still resting on my face.

By his face I can tell that he is taken aback by my blood shot eyes from where I had been crying and he looks deeply into them.

"I am so sorry blue eyes. Please forgive me. You know it wasn't my fault, you can't ignore me forever" Joe says with a light and sweet voice.

"I know I can't, it's just hard, to think that people are wanting to kill me just because I'm going out with you." I mutter as a tear comes to my eyes.

Joe stands up and sits next to me on my bed as I still lay there. He begins to play with my little bits of hair again.

"I'm not expecting you too babe! I'm just hoping that you will give me another chance to show you why you should be with me." He says with a faint smile on his face. I reply with a faint smile back although it is very half hearted.

"I just need time, well at least to be telling everyone. It's weird, I'm used to being on the other side of the screen, like I'm used to be being the one on the fan bases side, but now I seem to be on my own team." I stutter on some words as a tear falls down my cheek.

"You're not on your own team daisy" he wipes up the tear that has fallen from my eye. His touch sent shivers all over my body. "You're on my team, our team." He grabs my cheeks softly and tilts it upwards causing me to look straight into his eyes.

"Okay?" He says seriously.

I didn't want to speak anymore so I just nod my head and look down. I let my arms grab his waist as I cuddle him like he is a teddy bear.

He grabs one of my hands and brings them up to his kissing them softly. He slides down and wiggles next to me and we get comfortable.

I begin to close my eyes again, but they are abruptly opened by my dad opening my bed room door and walking in.

"Whaat have I told yooooou about boys" he says slurring his words as him walks over to me and Joe. Whisky in one hand and the other hand pointing at Joe.

Shit.

Please not again.