Chapter 41~ get off me

Daisys P.O.V

My mind starts to explode as I think about what caspar just said. he can't really make me do this. he wouldn't do that to JOE.

He leans in and goes to kiss me. I swore out the way so that he misses my face.

"I didn't give my response did I?" I say looking at caspar with my eyebrows raised.

"Unless you want JOE to find out, you know what you need to do" caspars husk voice was making me feel sick. what sort of twist up world does he live in.

"I... i..." I can't string a sentence together to make sense so that he knows my response.

He leans in and kisses me again. this time I don't have time to swerve my head because caspars hand is griping my neck

"Caspar get off me" I moan as I wriggle trying to break away from his hold.

"Caspar" I kick and fight and shove.

"Caspar what the fuck" I hear. it wants my voice. I turn around and I see JOE standing in the doorway.

He drops his bag and comes running towards us. as he gets up closer his face is less of a smile at me and more of a death stare at caspar.

He clenches up his fist and with one punch Caspar is off me and lying on the floor.

"Daisy, come here" I hear joes familiar voice coo as I snuggle into him.

"Are you okay blue eyes?" I nod my head and just focus on snuggling up to him. forgetting about everyrhing, even an unconscious Caspar escapes my mind for a while.