Chapter 14~ a magical touch

Joes P.O.V

We have just finished watching the last song whilst eating pizza.

Daisy was now cuddled up next to me as I hear her crying.

I play with her little whispy bits oh hair that are hanging out of her bun.

"That was ummm... interesting" I say as the credits come to an end.

"That was so sad omg!" she says lifting her head off my stomach and now looking at me.

"Has my mascara run?" she asks me shyly and softly.

"Just a little, here let me" I say. I gently lift up her glasses and with my middle finger I whip away and that has fallen.

"All gone!" We are both staring into each other's eyes. I slowly learn forward and our lips touch. It was magnetic, electrifying. My hand gently moves up and cupped the back of her next pulling her closer to me.

We slowly broke away and stared at each other.

"Wow" I whisper under my breath.

I can't believe what had just happened. Daisy was so perfect for me.

She slowly placed her head back down on my stomach and she pulls the laptop near her.

"Is there anything you want to watch?" she asks softly.

"Yeah, let's watch the hunger games!" I say. I love this film, it's so thrilling.

"Okay the DVDS are in the draw on my desk. I'm just gonna run downstairs and grab us some popcorn. Sweet or salty?" she says standing up by the door.

"What ever babe, I'm not fussy." She quickly rushes downstairs to the kitchen and gets some. I get the DVD out the cupboard and put it in the laptop.

"That was quick!" I say as I see daisy run back in the room

"Well I couldn't leave my guest waiting now could I?" she says with a cheeky smirk on her face and throwing the popcorn on the bed next to me.

"So am I just a guest now?" I ask with a smirk. she picks up one of the pillows that had fallen on her floor and throws it at me.

I take out my phone and go on snapchat. I take a picture of the popcorn and the laptop with the playing movie on it and caption it "movie night🎥🍕". In the back you can see some of Daisy's hand on the bed reaching for the popcorn. Send.

As the movie starts to play I feel her head slowing move down so that her head is in my shoulder. It fits perfectly. She is like the missing puzzle piece.

She rests her hand on my fore arm and it gives me goosebumps all over. She has some sort of magical touch on me.