Disclaimer & Subsidiary

Book 1 in the Shards of Glass Series

•|S y n o p s i s|•

Unsteady
ʌnˈstɛdi
adjective
Liable to fall or shake

I felt completely broken. Like a shard of glass from a shattered mirror, or maybe I was the empty frame.

•••••

He was her downfall and she, his weakness.

They were both damaged in their own way.

They were never going to make it.

•••••

Riley Carter was a cheerful girl who had her life planned out. Until a traumatizing incident forces her to uproot her life and changes her into an emotionless robot.

Now a completely different person, she transfers schools and bumps into the infamous Ryder Wilson.

Ryder Wilson is a pain in the ass who would rather stab himself with a fork than converse with Riley Carter.

Riley suspects Ryder's job isn't what it seems to be.

Ryder knows Riley's hiding from something.

Once these two are put together, all hell will break loose.

•••••

•|C o p y w r i t e|•

Do not copy or steal my work. If you see my work up on any other sites or any other account please personal message me on Wattpad.

|L o c a t i o n s & S i m i l a r i t i e s|•

This book is purely a work of fiction and all locations are fiction/imaginary and are not real. The characters (although played by actual people) are not real either. Some names and personality traits may be recognised in normal ordinary people, however that is just a coincedince.

•|C o n t a i n s|•

•Violent scenes
•A lot of vulgur language
•Mentions of abuse
•Scenes where you might need a box of tissues
•May or may not be a teeny weeny bit sappy : )