10. Let's Get Lost

Take me down,
take me all the way down tonight
Soon I'll be leavin'
Break me down,
break me all the way down
Before the night is over
Let's get lost
Let's get lost
-Let's get lost
-G-Eazy
-Devon Baldwin

•••••

"Are you avoiding me?" I asked Ryder.

Finally after three days, I had caught him alone. When Ryder had told everyone he was going to the bathroom during lunch I had slipped out after him, and waited outside the boys bathroom for him.

I know I'm creepy, but what did you expect me to do? We went through a whole week without talking to each other, and usually stuff like this wouldn't bother me but this time it did.

Why you ask?

I don't know! Which is why I have resorted to stalking Ryder. I didn't know what was going on with my emotions and I didn't know if they were good or bad.

Ryder took a startled jump back once he saw me leaning against the lockers opposite the boys bathroom.

I've got you now Wilson!

He looked around to see if there was anybody around to help him from the psychotic girl who had followed him all the way to the bathroom.

After finding no sign of any other person besides the two of us, Ryder gave me a wary look and cleared his throat to answer my question.

"I'm not avoiding you," he said quietly.

Yeah right.

"Ryder, the last time I spoke to you was Tuesday. That was an argument about why you stole my pen. It's Friday, this whole week I've been trying to get a hold of you and you were trying to get away from me," I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He sighed and walked straight past me, completely ignoring everything I just said, and headed towards the cafeteria.

Rude much?

I muttered a string of profanities under my breath and grabbed a hold of his arm, turning him around to look at me. However, Ryder was much more stronger than me and all it took was a little shake to make me let go.

Ryde had his hand on the handle of the cafeteria door and was about to open it.

Not so fast.

I stepped in front of Ryder, blocking his way into the cafeteria and he gave me a bored look.

"Is there something you want?" he asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

My eyes fell to the muscle straining under his shirt and I mentally slapped myself for getting distracted.

"Don't lie to me and say you're not avoiding me. I know I may seem like a clingy person-"