Chapter 5:

Chapter 5

( Monica's POV )

Everyone eat their meal with gratefulness. We were born rich but thats not important right now.

I smiled when they started chatting with each other. We're school mates but we don't bother talking to others. That was before. I think we changed. Especially that person. She's now surrounded by people. And it looks like , they like her. Hindi na sya nabubulol.

" ALEX!! "

Everyone looked at this guy na hindi ko alam ang pangalan..

" what's wrong, Nick? " nice! New friend..

"  I saw a group walking and running. Papunta dito! Hindi ko masyadong makita dito sa telescope kasi madilim sa labas "

" Chris, open the lights at the gate " he nodded and run. Now i know why she picked him.

We were near the gate when we hear a scream ' help'. I shivered and so are they. Alex took a step forward when Nick stopped her.

" don't worry Nick. I'm just looking " itinutok nya ulit ang telescope

" school mates. Count: three, no four? Five? Shit! "

We all waited for Alex to Continue.

" School mates. They are five. One alive, the remaining four are undead "

Everyone gasp.

" we can't save that one person? " someone asked.

" No. They choose that path " i said. I felt sorry for that person.

" Monica, that's your bestfriend " Alex said with concern in her eyes.

I look in horror when i saw her running while those freaks are behind her. They are not that fast but i can see that she's tired.

" Alex! I need to help Audrey! S-Shit! We can't?? " I looked at the others. But they looked away. I see, they are scared .

" let's save her " my world stopped. We look at Alex trying to figure if she's joking around. But no, she's serious

" b-but, it's too late. I can't go to the control room that fast! " chris said bewildered

 I can't go to the control room that fast! " chris said bewildered

---------> Nick

Alex smirked and She grabbed the baseball bat from Nick and walk beside the gate. She pushed something and a screen appeared behind the wall. She placed her thumb and a small door opened.

The next thing we knew is that Alex is already outside. Chris and Nick shouted while we're unable to speak.

" I'll help you, wait for me! " Chris said but Alex glared at him

" don't you dare open the damn gate! "

" But- "

" trust me "