Chapter 28: Secrets Unfold

A group of youth, males and females are running with unbelievable speed and explosiveness. Sweats are dripping, and their skin are tanned. If it wasn't because of their immature face, they can be mistaken as professional soldiers or special forces. During training, their eyes are focused and calm as water. 

" do you think i can join the death squad? "

A young man asked earning sneers and scolds from the others. 

" are you dreaming? "  a girl in high ponytail answered almost immediately.

He just smiled lightly and exhaled.

" whenever i see those people in uniform, my heart beats so fast.. How does it feel to wear those on a mission? "

The girl saw how his eyes shined like a child. No one can imagine, just a few months ago, they are just like kittens in the street. Scared and trembling. 

" you know it's hard. We have a lot of strong people with great abilities in the group . But we don't know how they select death squad members.  It's confusing.. "

The young man smiled, his eyes are intelligent, like he knows something they dont

"  All X squad members have something in common.. "

" what? "

" a great psychological capability, high intellect and personality.  ~Some of us are really strong and powerful, but they are tend to just follow orders, just like a soldier. A machine programmed to do what they need to do. However, X quad's members are a group of commanders.  They are born leaders. They have great decision making ability and creativity of an open mind.  To adjust to changing circumstances requires a mind receptive to new ideas and open for new possibilities. They always thinks of worst case scenarios. Always thinks and move outside of their comfort zone. It's not an easy job "

The girl looked at the young man in trance. She can see admiration in his eyes.  He talks so well that Even she, was brainwashed just like seeing and thinking entertainment stars before.

" kung totoo nga ang sinasabi mo. Hindi ba unfair naman na naka hiwalay sila ng grupo? They are getting missions together at lahat sila X squad members. What about us ? "

The young man looked and laugh

" they are doing it for us. Yung mga missions nila ay for future development at planning. Do you really think hahayaan tayo ng founder na basta nalang tayo sumabak sa missions without planning and training? ~ yung Map at bagong routes na pinag aralan natin ay sila mismo ang gumawa. They created entry and escape routes sa city.  They also created temporary bases around the city for emergency. The Resource squad won't be collecting supplies without X squads clearing the area. Our weapons are collected by them. Do you think , those guns are easy to find? Na kapag pumunta lang ng police stations ay meron na? Of course not! Arsenals locations are hidden and not publicize. It can be owned by the government or private organizations. The x squad must've investigated throughly.  Our trainings will not be so smooth if it weren't for them.. Soon enough, when we are ready, the X squads member will separate ways. They will do individual assignments with their own team. "

She looked at him dumbfoubded.

" you really knows a lot! "

He just laugh humbly.

" not really.. I just admire the founder so much. Pala isipan sa akin yung mga training courses at organizational structure ng Pentagon city. Kagaya ngayon, have you ever thought of the reason why we need to create our own alphabet or codes? "