Chapter 33: Ice

A/N: Di ako nakapag update last week. Iang araw walang kuryente sa amin dahil bagyo. Sorry ngayon lang. Here's UD. Thanks for waiting!

------------------

ALEX POV

"What do you mean?" I ask him with my voice slightly quivering. Ice gave me a deep look before sighing. This is the first time i saw him confuse. Very opposite of his usual indifferent cold look.

"You disappeared" he answered with furrowed brows. He sounds annoyed, confuse and troubled. He looks like a child who can't explain himself. I smiled inwardly. Even I can't explan what happened.

I looked around and found out that he's still driving and we're the only one inside the car. I am in the back seat while he's driving.

"We're almost there. You have 30 minutes to explain everything to me"  he said while looking at me using the rear view mirror. His eyes looked colder than usual.

"I think I time travelled in the future. Do you think, I am going crazy?" I laugh awkwardly while looking straight into his eyes. I wonder how can he drive smoothly without his eyes on the road.

He didn't answered which made me slightly dissapointed. When i decided to say it was a joke, he answered.

"I believe you. I'm glad you came back" I was taken aback and looked at him on surprise. For a second, I felt his voice and eyes are warm. I felt happy and grateful.

"We're you scared when i disappeared?" I teased him.

"Yes. I don't know where to find you" he answered and nodded at the same time. 

"!!!"

He's very honest

I looked at him speechlessly.

"You passed out again. I didn't tell them. Especially that girl."

"Mabuti naman hindi mo sinabi kay Lyka. She will go nuts. Mabuti nalang ikaw lang ang nandito sa sasakyan" I said while laughing.

"That girl, I kicked her out"

"!!!!"

I almost burst out laughing. He's the only one who can do that to Lyka. Kung ibang tao siguro baka kung ano ng nangyari.  For now, i wanted to hide it from her. Hanggat hindi pa ako sigurado, wala muna akong sasabihin. Maliban nalang kay Ice. At least, if something happens, he can gave an explanation.

What if I travelled in time again, and I can't get back? Only him can control Lyka and the others. What I need to do is to know how I can travell in time and come back!

"I woke up in a different place and thought I was dreaming. The place, people and equipments are different from our time. They are more advanced and the world became so strange. There are people who can create fire and ice out of nowhere like supernaturals. Some people are holding guns that fires like a laser. There are also beasts larger than ordinary animals. The weirdest thing is, Pentagon City exists more than 500 years after the apocalypse happened! This clothes was given to me by a kind Aunt. When i saved her and fought the beast, i thought i will die. But I came back here. ~ not a dream, but it's real! This weird clothes  is a proof that I really travelled in the future with my physical body. Do you believe me??" I said while struggling explaining. I looked at him expectantly.

"I believe you"

"How can you believe me so easily??" I asked curiously and smiled when I heard his sincerity.

His eyes turned into slit and smiled.

"Your school is already strange. It's not hard to believe your adventure"