1.0

[MOVE!]

Misha's eyes focused at the command as his body had already dodge to the side. Streaking past his vision at top speed was a figure that landed at the spot he had just been. Before Misha could ask what's happening the person turned around and lunged at him.

Misha put his thoughts aside. This is a good chance to test out his newly acquired skills. Misha was smaller than the average person and his skills were only the top of the beginner's class, so to even the odd he would always have to grab the closest thing nearby to turn into a weapon.

He grabbed a chair and used the legs as a shield to block the attacker's charge. Using the chair to whip himself around he elbowed the attacker in the neck.

[No! The head! Destroy the brain!]

The attacker swiped at him even contorting past normally possible but Misha ducked and dug the chair underneath the jaw and sent his attacker flying backwards into an arc. Following the momentum the chair went through the soft flesh of the neck straight through the mouth and crushed the brain.

Misha stayed like that breathing hard. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he was able to fight that smoothly and not hesitate to kill another person.

[Misha you didn't kill him. Take another look]

That pulled Misha out of this thoughts. Scanning the body lying on the floor Misha found blood spots pooled around the abdomen and torso area. The arms were also missing chunks of flesh and in varying degrees of decay. He also started to noticed screams ringing out outside.

Misha: "This guy was already so injured and he managed to fight that proficiently?"

[No Misha, this is called a zombie. I'm sorry to tell you but you are in an apocalyptic world and today is the first day of the apocalypse.]

Misha: "I've seen zombies in movies the orphanage would show. The zombies portrayed were slow, moaned when they walked and didn't look so human."

[Not everything you see on screen is accurate.]

Misha dully noted: "Zombies aren't real in my world"

[It's possible they could be the imagination of a creative mind or they are real and just haven't happened yet. You didn't know systems and transmigrations were real until just recently.]

Misha: "Fair point. So which parts are inaccurate and which are accurate? Also what's the situation right now and what kind of world is this?"

Misha looked for a computer in the ordinary apartment room he found himself in. He needed to find the layout of the city as he talked with Wyatt. He knew even if the movies are real or fake it would be best to avoid largely populated areas. Based on the constant screams outside it seemed it was utter chaos out there.

Misha: "By the way why am I in my original body? This body should have died of thirst and by a lot more emaciated than it is right now."

[Your body did die but I was able to restore it largely to health. When normal systems transmigrate their host into a body already within the world, they run the small risk of incompatibility or getting consumed by the body's original soul. I'm an old system so I can pull a trick or two]

Misha whispered softly: "I wouldn't mind getting a new body"

[...Maybe so but I believe this body which has been with you in all your struggles shouldn't be cast away. But if you really don't like it I will bring your soul to another body in the next world. I just want you to know that I believe you should also see how much your struggles helped you grow and learn from the obstacles that you couldn't overcome. And I think your body is the best reminder of that.]

Misha looked down at his hands, callouses that roughened his skin and a few scars here and there when he nicked his hands from various fights and menial tasks. He never liked his body it always seemed too small to defend himself but too old to be protected and loved. It might be all perspective though because knowing Wyatt at least appreciated the wear and tear that was his body made him look at in a different light.

Misha: "Forget it. It's not important. I wouldn't feel very comfortable in a new body anyways."

[Thank you]

Misha turned his head: "Why are you thanking me for I said it's not a big deal!"

Misha could faintly feel Wyatt's emotions when he spoke. It was unexpected but he felt pride in his mind when Wyatt thanked him. Unknown to him, his ears started to burn up.

Wyatt chuckled [Going back to business, like you saw earlier the zombies will be killed when their brain are destroyed. What's similar to the movies is that they are created from a virus mutation, the victims once scratched and bitten will become infected and the fact that they will mindless run after the closest living person. But what's different from the movies is these zombies are by no means slow. In fact they physically more capable then a normal human or at least until they decay until they can't move anymore. They also have a nucleus in the base of their skulls that can give a person with special abilities an energy boost.]

Misha: "Special abilities?"

[Yes it's a result of the apocalypse. Its so humanity don't have a quick and easy death overall. The gods of this world have decided to punish this world for some reason or another and wants to torture the humans by giving them an unrealistic hope that they can survive.]

Misha: "So I have one?"

[Yes just concentrate strength into your hand and it should manifest itself if it's what I think it is.]

Misha tried it out immediately. To his surprise jolts of electricity snaked across his palm. Misha clenched his hand and the sparks formed a long streak that extended from the sides of his fist. It looked like a spear. Next he pushed his hand out and a lightning dragon coiled around his arm and flew to the area he was facing. The wall partially caved in from the impact and the only remnants of the attack was the charred wallpaper.

Misha smiled. Grabbing the printout of the city and a backpack of supplies he headed outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Yay! It's my favorite world. I hardly ever see this world first when it comes to systems stories so I gave it go. I also changed some of the system cliques because I kinda got tired of reading so many so I wanted to make it a little different. Comment your thoughts. Did you like it, hate it, or seem too fast or slow I want to know! Also quick pic at the end since I didn't want to spoil it right off the bat.

 Did you like it, hate it, or seem too fast or slow I want to know! Also quick pic at the end since I didn't want to spoil it right off the bat