1.15

Hey guys sorry for the wait I know it's been a while...please don't kill me (T.T) I've been to busy reading 'The Last X' and 'Chasing You'. Go read them! They're amazing and a bl system world as well so I'm sure you guys will like them. One is on webnovel/qidian and the other is here on wattpad. (I don't know the authors or was asked to promote I simply wanted to share my love of these novels.) Also if you can please support me at the gofundme link below (wahhh makes me sad that nobody has been able to so far. Be the first!)

This chapter is NSFW and kinda kinky...I didn't mean for it to be but Misha and Kai naturally fell into it so don't blame me! My children became corrupted boo hoo~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Kai woke up to an angelic sight. The sun had just risen to project a soft golden glow onto Misha's exposed body. He could see Misha had clung to his side in his sleep so he was covering half of his body with the exception of arm which he used to pull Misha closer to him. The exposed skin were patterned in hickeys and bruises from their intense night yet he looked so peaceful in his sleep. Kai looked onto his own body to find it was in a similar state with the exception of shallow trails of blood lining his upper body were Misha had unknowingly carved his nails into the skin when he was immersed in the pleasure.

He felt as though they were desperately trying to mark the other as his own and Kai couldn't be prouder to receive his. However there was something missing. In his musings Misha stirred from his sleep, his vigilance wouldn't allow him to sleep comfortably while being watched. Seeing Misha rub the sleepiness from his eye while trying to snuggle closer into Kai's side looked so adorable. Kai kissed the other eye which was still half lidded in sleep.

Kai: "Good morning my adorable bunny"

Misha: "Gud Mrng"

Misha was so exhausted from last night's vigorous exercise he couldn't fully wake up and ended up slurring his words. Unable to wake up yet also unable to go back to sleep he merely plopped his head on top of Kai's chest to rest his weary body. He enjoyed the sensation of Kai combing his fingers through his hair as he laid still and let do Kai as he wished. After a time Kai stopped and guided his head to look up at him.

Kai: "Misha, I've been thinking. Do you want to wear my insignia?"

Misha: "Your insignia? What's that?"

Kai: "Think of it as a symbol of my soul. It's not a simple picture but it will be tied my presence to whomever wears it. The person gives up a piece of themselves in return for a piece of me. I would also like to wear your insignia if you are willing. In return your own insignia will be branded into my body and soul."

Misha studied Kai's face he looked so serious and at the same time very anxious. He could tell this was a momumentus moment and he could not turn back after giving his answer. It didn't matter to him though. Without any hesitation he agreed.

Misha solemnly whispered: "Yes. I want to wear it."

Kai was happy he captured his lips in his own and violated the willing mouth beneath him. Misha couldn't move as he was pushed heavily into the pillow but he didn't care. He had no desire to escape. Despite the exhaustion in his body, Misha's manhood stood up under the invasion filling his mouth. Misha brought his legs up presenting himself once again to be taken. Seeing the seductive sight Kai was pleased that his lover was so eager to be connected.

Seeing Misha's hole moist with his own precum and the cum left from the night before Kai didn't hesitate to push inside. Kai and Misha groaned at the sensation where they were connected. Kai stabbed directly into Misha's most sensitive spot casuing him to cry out.