2.16

Sorry for suddenly going MIA, I was on vacay for a while and spent a week sluggish and not wanting to move due to jetlag. I don't like posting anywhere online that I'll be gone from home (who knows if one of my readers is a super hacker from a parallel dimension reading this story with their OP husband or a reader who transmigrates to and from the real world and wants to steal my laptop so they can go into Misha's story! I just can't risk it! *cough* *cough* I haven't taken anything I swear! Misha if you would be a dear and pass me a cup of water that would be great. Haaa thank you. I-I-I mean my, my... xia xia! right! That's what I call my brother! my xia...haha...Alright. Enough. Just read the part!) 

P.S. NSFW

Misha turned away to avoid his heated gaze but he could still feel it trained on him.

Misha: "Pervert. I'm talking about the sunset. It's over there."

Kai: "I know."

Kai wove his arms around Misha's waist but didn't pull him close just yet. He was still staring at Misha while Misha pretended he was blind and obstinately refused to look back at him.

Kai: "It's just...there's an even more incredible view right here."

Misha finally turned to look at him. When he did his eyes quivered shyly and his ears were bright pink. He was especially adorable and the golden sunlight seemed to make him glow as though he was a radiant angel.

Kai slowly bent down to kiss those trembling lips.

Misha: "En"

Kai's tongue invaded the warm cavern and slid first across the walls and then the rows of teeth. He took his time lapping around every corner while dancing with Misha's tongue, sometimes dragging it into his own mouth with a harsh suck or a nibbling bite. It wasn't until Misha's legs collapsed that he finally let him go.

Misha: "Ha...hah...Look...at what...you did."

Misha's harmless glare only made Kai's pants tighter. Kai eased Misha so he could sit on the edge of the bed before taking off his pants. He pulled the skin back and let it curve straight towards Misha's face and it looked as if it wanted to attack him.

Kai: "Misha."

Misha looked up at Kai with wide eyes. He knew what Kai wanted but wasn't sure if he could do it. What if he didn't do it right and accidently bite Kai and it was so big he wasn't sure it could fit.

Misha: "I..."

Kai: "Shh. Take it slow, I'll help you. First suck on the head."

Misha tentatively brought the tip into his mouth. He tried to suck on it but as soon as the slit pressed against his tongue he tasted something salty slip out. He wasn't really sure what it was and wiped his tongue against the same spot to check if anymore would come out.

Kai: "Nh! Tsk!"

Kai held Misha's head back

Kai: "Hah...Hah Keep that up and I won't be able to last."

Misha glanced up at Kai before lowering his gaze back the part trying to reach out to him. He was curious about the thing he tasted before and wanted to find out exactly what it was. Without Kai needing to tell him he brought his lips back their original spot. This time though he didn't lick the same place in consideration to Kai.

Kai: "Mm yes wrap your tongue around the head and underneath the foreskin. Yessss just like that! You're doing so well."

Misha liked the way Kai was being pleasured by him. The sounds he made and the praise for making him feel so good was causing his own part to strain. He felt he didn't need to be instructed and followed his instincts. His mouth was sucking as hard as it could, not wanting to leave and grabbed the sides of Kai's thighs so he could pull his head in faster, sliding it on his tongue so it would reach the back of his throat as hard as it could.

Kai: "Misha!...Hahhh....Ugh! I'm going to cum!"

He felt so good knowing he was making Kai this unrestrained. He couldn't help moan his own pleasure inadvertently vibrating his throat and undoing Kai even faster.

Kai: "Ha!!! I'm cumming! Hahh!!!..Ah! Nh!!...Ha!"

Kai couldn't help thrust into Misha's willing mouth as he poured his seed down his throat. Misha's mouth pulsated as bursts of cum splashed out. Misha kept still, his hands continued to grip the sides of Kai's thighs so he couldn't pull away. When the last bits flowed out Kai carefully pulled his manhood out. Misha's lips slid along every surface as it pulled away, not allowing any drop to fall away. With his mouth full Misha found Kai watching at him possessively. He slowly and deliberately swallowed until there was nothing left inside and then without breaking eye contact slid his tongue to the white line of liquid that overflowed from the corner of his mouth and swallowed that too.

All of a sudden he was pushed onto his back and Kai was on top of him. Before he had time to even register his position he felt something big enter him.

Misha: *Gasp!*

Misha unconsciously rose up but couldn't escape. Kai's arms were wrapped around his shoulders and prevented him from moving. Misha pulled at the blanket instead but Kai pawed at him until he stopped squirming.

Misha: "Move!"

Kai moved slowly at first but Misha couldn't stand the slow torture and demanded he go faster. Kai tried to be as gentle as possible but he did not have expected Misha preferred it rougher. He sped up and felt Misha's insides tighter around him. He felt as though it didn't want to let him go.

Misha: "Ah..yes! Just like that! Hn!...There! More!"

Misha moaned his pleasure straight into Kai's ear. This spurred him on and his thrusts became even rougher.

Misha: "Ah...how?!...ah! You got even bigger! It's so... tight now...don't get any bigger! Hah...hah I'll break! I'm breaking!"

Misha tightened even harder around Kai. Unable to hold out any longer, Kai's thrusts became uneven as his body and mind tried to reach the deepest parts of Misha. Misha himself seemed to be pulling him in as hard as he could as Misha freely released his own love through his screams and lower body.

Kai's thrusts caused Misha's body to ride up the bed. Each thrust punctuated with a growl.

When they both were completely spent, without separating they lazily kissed.

Content, Misha pulled Kai into a comfortable position so he could be encompassed in his arms and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.gofundme.com/support-this-small-author