1.8

Well this arc is going a lot slower than I expected haha. Oh well, but now introducing our family's main lead!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A warm cloth softly swept across Misha's face causing him to wake up. His head was enveloped by a puffy pillow and he felt his feet were slightly weighted down by fur that reach up to just below his neck. Feeling his muscles a little stiff Misha kicked out the fur in a long stretch. As he did he heard chuckling near his head.

???: "Good morning sleepyhead"

Misha: "?!"

Misha quickly backed away from the voice and shot a bolt out before he could properly get up. But the attack was easily dodged with a simple lean to the side.

[Misha, Misha! It's okay you're safe!]

Misha: "Wyatt? What happened? Why is there a stranger in the room, touching me in my sleep?!"

[...I don't like the way that was worded.]

Misha: "What?"

Misha heard a sigh softly in his head.

[It's nothing. This is Kai. Your wounds were worse than we thought and he came around because he heard the commotion from the fight. He's new to the port and I've deemed him sort of trustworthy. If you want to kick him out that's up to you but know at the very least he carried you to bed and treated your wounds.]

Feeling around his body, he discovered he was completely healed. In fact, traces of his injuries were gone as well. No matter how long it took him to heal he knew from the extent of the wounds they would have left a scar.

Looking at Kai's sitting calmly across the bed, he couldn't help but be suspicious. From what he could see Kai seems a little older than he was, he had a mature yet refreshingly calm aura about him that seemed to put him at ease. He was incredibly handsome and looked like he stepped out of a painting than a flesh and blood human being. His clothes though might have been stolen as they seemed a little too small for him as his toned body could be seen through the fabric. What stood out the most was his snow white hair that came just above his light colored eyes.

Misha: "How long was I asleep?"

Kai paused for a moment while looking at him with amused curiosity. As if reaching a decision he slowly replied: "Only for two days. It's pretty good considering you collapsed from being mentally stressed."

Misha: "Two days...do you...have a healing ability?"

Kai: "correct."

To say your ability was supportive rather than combative was putting a lot of trust into another person. Trust, Misha didn't feel was appropriate from the first meeting. He didn't know Kai's motive by revealing a potential weakness but on the other hand Kai was alone and if he came despite seeing how Misha killed the other people than that means he was sure he confident he could turn things into his favor or he was suicidal.

Misha's thought about it and looked at his clean hands: (...I really killed someone huh.)

Kai watched him as Misha went from eyeing him warily to staring dazed at his hands. Feeling he needs to give Misha time to adjust he stood up and startled Misha out of his contemplation.

Kai gave a helpless sigh at the return of Misha's wary expression: "I'll make some lunch. I'm sure you're hungry after two days of not eating anything."

Misha: "No need. I can make my own food just fine."

[No!]

Misha jolted from the sudden shout that almost made his ears start ringing.