2.2

Sorry for the late update guys! This arc is hard (T.T)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Twenty!...Twenty One!...Twenty Two!"

Al: "Is that all you got kid? No wonder I mistaken you for a mouse when I first saw you. Stop squeaking and start counting properly! Start over!"

Misha gritted his teeth as a wave of angry energy washed over him. Rejuvenated with the adrenaline, he shoved against the ground and yelled off the top of his lungs.

Misha: "It's because you're so fat!!!! Hah! Hah! One!!!....Two!!!....Three!!!"

Al: "Hm? You want me to be fatter? That's going to be impossible with the way you cook but since you want me to be heavier...Sam! 10lbs!"

Sam: "10 pounds, coming right up!"

A ten pound weight came flying in an arch through the air. The landing was so soft and controlled Al didn't even need to catch the metal plate before it hit his lap.

Misha: "Ugh!"

The burden on his back felt like it doubled rather than adding a mere ten pounds. Never the less Misha continued to drive past his limits and continue his push-ups despite the screaming in his muscles and the sweat practically blinding his eyes. His body was already trembling.

It didn't help he had to carry his teacher on his back while he did his push-ups. It ensured he heard every curse and swear word he threw at him. Even so he couldn't say too much because he also knew what he lacked the most wasn't technique, reflexes nor coordination but physical strength. At the same time hat didn't mean he wouldn't say every swear, curse, and profanity he could think of. Unfortunately for him that just means he won't be able to move an inch at the end of each training session.

Al: "I'm not hearing numbers! Start again!"

Misha: "One, motherfucker!...Two! eyes need to gouged out!...Three! Animals gang raping you!..."

Sam: "..."

In shock, Sam was too scared to look at Al's face. In his head though he couldn't help admire the kid for his courage and audacity. He silently lit a candle for the boy. It's really true that a new-born calf doesn't fear the tiger.

Al: "Very good! You hear that Sam, it seems you really pissed the kid off. Don't bully my little brother."

Al gave Sam a predatory grin. Sam was shocked at Al now. This pair of brothers really knew how to to be frightening! He berated his luck, why was he so bad at rock paper scissors.

Sam could feel cold sweat dripping down his back. He wanted to run based on the way Al was looking at him. He knew he couldn't run away. Even if he was one of the fastest in the team he couldn't escape past Al. He was contemplating whether he should lay over and die or transform into a freedom fighter on a suicide mission. Just as he was deciding what to do he heard a thud.

Looking up he saw the kid face down in the dirt. He wasn't moving.

Al: "Hmm. Looks like you were saved by the bell this time Sam."

Al lightly lifted himself off of Misha's back and hoisted him over his shoulder. Misha hung limply without a word. He was unconscious.

Al: "Lower body is developing nicely but there seems to be trouble with upper body. There's also the physique problem. His body's trying too hard to store whatever nutrients he has and is frequently overloaded which might cause health problems in the future. He'll need to slowly progress not only his training but his diet too. Luckily it seems he's already had his diet strictly controlled so his internal organs shows some signs of recovery so it isn't so bad right now."

As Al walked away with Misha Sam could hear Al mumbling about his training regimen. By how focused and driven Al had become, Sam prayed Misha wouldn't be able to remember his small role in his hellish training. If Misha comes back for revenge in the future he doesn't think he'll be able to escape from him either.

Seeing as he had been ignored and abandoned on the roof he awkwardly stalked back to his room. Sam didn't have to worry someone would report him for swing into his room through the window like a monkey. For one, no one would see him and anyone who had the ability to do so were part of their people. The hotel was owned by their organization and it was dedicated to giving them the best luxury could buy. This was especially true when it came to their food and physical fitness.

Misha was enjoying the said luxury at the moment even if he wasn't conscious to know it. After a hard work out it was almost equally important to stretch and relax the muscles. As such Al tugged Misha's joints here and there to the point where it would almost be agonizing if Misha was still awake. Or more realistically, Misha was probably awoken by the pain only to pass out again from it. Feeling it was enough Al would toss Misha to the masseur to deal with while he took a long hot shower.

This routine continued for a several months. During the time a few members of the team left for small missions but Al did not. The mission where Al pick up Misha was considered a monumental job and the organization always gave their people a break after they finished a huge job to give their assassins time to recuperate. An assassin's mission was dangerous and would almost end in death if caught. They needed to keep their agents sharp and at their best. The life of an assassin was to kill or be killed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support me at : https://www.gofundme.com/support-this-small-author