1.11

haha turns out I suck at writing the descriptions of handsomeness. Don't mind the awkward/cringy wording if you find it! And if you didn't then don't look for it! orz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The battle waged continuously for three days. The onslaught of zombies was overwhelming and many people had succumbed from fatigue, unable to fight on and died under the zombie's jaws. Luckily there were a few groups going strong who rotated their members to keep exhaustion at bay. In this situation Kai's power was indispensable.

Misha was resting against the concierge desk of the front lobby trying to catch his breath, sweat ran down his body where it soaked parts of his clothes. He was watching the group bustling and running across the ocean themed tiled floor in front of him with alert eyes. At first a few he had seen on the battlefield had tried to thank him or get him to talk but he ignored them all the same. The less they knew about him the more they would have to second guess whether or not he was an easy mark.

Kai had just finished with one of his men when he pulled Misha towards his lap. Not expecting the action, Misha tried to sit back up but an arm on his head forced him to stay put. His hand covered Misha's eyes.

Kai: "Rest. You've been fighting the most and taken the least breaks. I'm not in full control of my power since I've been using it so much so a little leaks out unintentionally. If you sleep on my lap it'll help you heal more efficiently."

He was too tired to argue and didn't want to exert more energy so he laid still but Misha didn't buy his lie for a second. If he was truly tired from using his powers he wouldn't be leaking out but rather his body would naturally conserve and bring the power closer to his body instead.

(It's warm)

He could feel the powerful leg muscles restrained under a layer of denim against his face and although it was uncomfortable he felt at ease. This is the first time he could lean on someone without needing to guard against danger. He could rely on Wyatt to wake him up in case something came up while he was asleep and there was no point in Kai attacking him at this point. If he wanted to do something he had plenty of chances already.

Despite the bloodthirsty zombies not far away, Misha was comforted by the presence of the ball inside his head and the hand stroking his hair. The tension quickly left his body which allowed him to instinctively curl around the warm and gentle body next to him. Soon Kai saw the stray fabric of his pants gently swaying near Misha's nose in an easy rhythm.

Giving a satisfied chuckle Kai beckoned his men to approach quietly but to keep a distance away. The three men came over with a mystified look. They had never seen Kai look so gentle with another person or offer to let them sleep in his lap.

Kai: "How long until they breach the outer perimeter?"

Chris: "Looking at the state of the owner's and our own traps it won't be long, though the fact they manage to last this long is already a testament to how good they are. The biggest problem is the amount of bodies piled up in front, they obscure the trap's trigger which is allowing other zombies to walk right past them."

Kai: "What about the other groups in the harbor? Have any of them ask for cooperation?"

Adrain: "Several have asked to cooperate after they lost most of their members. As you ordered before, we have relegated them into separate units and are fighting in a different location from the owner. Dylan is currently outside directing them."