1.12

Hey guys sorry for the wait. Enjoy the chapter!

(Just like I thought. He's good at fighting too.)

Misha glanced to the side to take another look as Kai beheaded a zombie before dodging to the side to avoid another that was trying to attack his blind spot. He moved with an easy grace that reminded Misha more of a dance than a free for all fight. He held a knife in one hand while carrying a long sword in the other as he slashed and gutted the endless number of zombies that charged the front gate.

[Misha don't get distracted in a fight. It's dangerous.]

Misha: "Right."

He kicked up a broken block of wood into the mouth of a charging zombie. His hands were occupied frying zombies that had attacked him on both sides, the scalp beneath his hands were blistering and bubbling as the brains were liquefying within the skull.

Unable to bite at Misha, the zombie tried to scratch him instead but Wyatt's electric field rendered the attack useless. Misha used the two zombies to his sides as a springboard as another zombie tried to attack from behind. Still holding onto the zombies' skulls he smashed them into the running zombie and crushed all three of their skulls. He planted his feet onto the wooden block stuffed into the zombies mouth and used his momentum to push it through the back of the neck, successfully snapping the attachment of the spinal cord and the brain.

Misha wasn't the only one stealing glances while fighting. Kai was also watching Misha fight. He was awed by the agility and raw power he utilized when fighting. Although it must look intimiating seeing how much smaller Misha was compared to the horrifically muscular zombies he never once faltered or looked afraid when their decaying jaws lunged at Misha or their clouded grey eyes locked on to his figure.

It made him mad though. To know something was attacking and having their sights set on what was his. If only he could utilize his full power he would be able to get rid of these bugs with no problem. In his anger he couldn't help ruthlessly ripping out the throat of the next pitiful zombie. It didn't affect the zombie but it was a gruesome sight. He used the esophagus he pulled out to squeeze the neck of the zombie until it's head was shredded right off. He kicked the limp body away from him in disgust as the neck gushed out blood. It wasn't enough to offset the violence in his heart though and eagerly ran to the next pitiful zombie.

Misha saw the whole thing and instead of being appalled by the sight he was excited. To him the battlefield was a dramatic backdrop of vivid red flowers and a kind of freedom enriched strength instead of pain and fear. No, to him a rickety room with a crowd of people who wanted nothing to do but exploit him was a scene of pain and fear. Here he was strong and victorious. To see another person like him who could fight against those who wanted to harm him was attractive.

[Misha! Concentrate!]

Misha: "Uh, Right."

He decided maybe he shouldn't fight alongside Kai after all. It was too distracting. Making the decision he proceeded to distance himself away from Kai's area of attack. It didn't make a difference though as Kai was sticking to him closely. For every two steps he took Kai would take three. Gradually they ended up moving closer together rather than farther apart.

Kai: "Don't move too far. If you become surrounded it will be hard to get to you."

Misha: "It's easier for me to fight, you're distracting me."

Kai: "You will be able to fight more effectively if you can fight with others. Try learning it now."

Kai slipped to the side and blocked to the attack of another zombie. Jumping to the side, Kai left an opening for Misha to come into and dodge another attack while finishing off the disabled but still moving zombie.