Chapter 8

Kendall's POV

Zyncs eyes had closed and that wasn't good from what I knew. Blood was pooling around him and all over me. I pulled the black shard out of his chest, it had a purpleish green glowing eye in the handle but I ignored it and began to put pressure on the wound, "VENNER! ANTHONY!" I called out to them and Anthony jumped in, sword in hand and Venner on the ceiling. They didn't know, but I was tearing up under my mask and I don't know why, "What happened?!" Anthony asked, "I don't know! I-I was just going to get him because he took so long and heard a scream and- and I-" "Shh, calm down Kendy it's fine." she said it was fine but I knew it wasn't. My eye started to feel on fire and I panicked, "I've gotta get out of here...." I ran out of the room leaving Zync in Venner and Anthony's hands.

Look at the blood

DAMMIT GO AWAY!

The blood of a friend....

I SAID SHUT UP!

It's almost crazy... this much blood...

STOP!!! i started crying.

We need more, Kendall... more blood...

Stop... put it away!

We need this axe, Kendall....

Don't touch it... ever...

I held the axe to my face and my mask reflected from the moon. It was midnight already and that meant mobs... perfect...

I cut the head off a creeper and slammed the axe on a skeleton. Traced a spider in a arc shape and cut it's chest open. "Hehe... heheahaahahaahaHAHAHAAH!" the insanity was taking over... fuck.... "I NEED MORE!!! HAHAHAHAHA!" I Couldn't help it... faster... I slashed two creepers at the same time... faster... I kicked an enderman in the pearls and put my axe into its brain. I lifted up the mask for better view of the corpses. In five minutes they'll just disappear anyways. I kept killing them... my eye glowed brighter. So bright I could see red shining on the ground. I smeared my blood covered hands on my face and mask.

The blood of Zync

Yes... his blood...

Venners POV

Kendall left hastily, I think she was crying... heh, probably not. We started trying to patch up Zync but there was ALOT of blood. I threw up in the toilet at the sight, "Non of his organs are damaged, god forbid, but the dagger went pretty deep..." Anthony had taken up medical school after highschool but he dropped out when he was 23 so he could live in the woods. He's 25 apparently, "I need you to cut this piece of cloth," I took a dagger and cut it easy. "HAHAHAHAHAHA" "What the fuck?" I asked "Anthony, I'm gonna go see if Kendall is ok..." I ran out of the bathroom and outside only to see Kendall huffing and puffing with blood veered hands from Zync but it was smeared on her axe too, "The blood of a friend..." she muttered, "Kendall?" I said horrified, "Yeeeeeeees?" she turned around slowly with her mask pushed up, covered I. Blood and her face too, "Heheheeh, do you want to donate blood, girl?!" she said with a grin on her face, "Kendall?! What the fuck?!" "I'm going to tear your insides out..." she started swinging her axe, "And rip your brain out of your skull," I backed into the wall of the temple. "and drink your blood like juice..." she was really close now, "HEHEHEHEHE!" She swung her axe over my head, "KENDY NO!" I grabbed the axe handle, did she get stronger?! "THIS ISNT YOU! STOP IT!" "Oooooh... so is that what you think? weeeeellllllll, I'm just going to stay like this, hun..." she started pushing down harder, "And your going down like this..." it was close to my head now... I'm going to die... fuck, "ANTHONY HELP!"

Anthony's POV

I lied Zync on the bed so he could recover. I may hate the lil idiot but I don't want him to die for it! "ANTHONY HELP!" I heard Venner scream. I ran upstairs and outside the temple. "KENDALL!" she had her axe right above Venners head and her mask was off with glowing eyes, "HehehheheHEHEHEHEHEHAHHAHAHA!" she started laughing and it creeped me out, "KENDALL KNOCK IT OFF!" I threw a net at her with a bunch of lead blocks on it and she was weighed down "You can't hold my inner demons... LET ME OUT!" she screached, "You can't hold me back anthonyyyyy! HAHAHAHAH!" she actually started to pull the net off. She got to her feet and swung her axe around and Venners was in my arms, "Aaaanthonyyyyy..." she was scaring me now, "KENDALL STOP!" Our attention turned to the front of the temple and Zync was struggling to stand, "St-Stop this! NOW!" "Ohhh, the little boy over here is trying to be the hero... well, Zync... How do you feel about death? because you're already on the verge of it..."

Zyncs POV

I was going to die no matter what. I at least wanted to die helping out my friends (so cheesy... like the pizza I'm eating) "How do you feel about death? because you're already on the verge of it..." her mask was off her face and she had a wide grin, almost from ear to ear and her eye looked like it stared into my soul, while the grey one looked like innocence. "goodbye... friend" she hulled her axe over her head and right when she was about to swing, "OG OT PEELS WON" I chanted and she fell to the ground. Venners was crying and Anthony was comforting her, "Jesus christ!" Anthony yelled, "What the hell was that?!"

A/N

Ok, the real zync, the one who made the character, it's too late to change his role out of the Ender position so he's just going to say as it is, I apologize also cliff hanger :3 hhehehehehHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA

Lel