Chapter 31

-Venners POV-

"Dammit!" I slammed my fist in the counter. Anthony looked at me, "What's wrong?" "N-Nothing... I just feel like I missed out on something... To ruin..."

**Next day**

I raced to the lift but it wasn't there. It was on the third floor. I slid down the side of the tree, excited to ruin things.

I slowly made my way to the corner and then jumped out, "HEY GUYS, VENNER IS HE-" No one was there. "Aww, fuck you" I heard talking in the distance, "Gladly" "SUDDUP!" It was coming from outside. All I saw was thick forest but I'm sure the voices belonged to Kendall and Zync. I smiled and squished my face. Time to ruin...

I slid down the side of the tree, and jumped off before I hit the ground. There was laughing and sword slashing. I hid behind a tree peeking out a bit. They just kinda messed around and joked. Dammit, nothing to ruin! I was about to walk away but then I heard something surprised me, "I love you" Did Kendall say what I think she said, "Same" "Jerk"

I climbed up the tree and pretended to fall out "Shi-" I hit the ground. "Wha- VENNER!? WERE YOU SPYING ON US!?" She sounded really angry. I smirked, "Well, how else was I supposed to find out about you two?" I giggled. I could see under Kendall's mask slightly and she was either red with rage or embarrassment. or both. Zync just stood back and blushed.

She tried to kick me but I dodged it. "You can kick me, Kendy! You may be strong but agility is on my side!" I yelled scampering up the tree, "Im not going to chase you! Can you just leave us be for once in your life?!" I could tell by her tone she didn't want to mess around. I sighed.

Its true. I am always bugging them and teasing them. She always left Anthony and me alone. "Alright friend. I'll leave you alone..." I jumped from tree to tree, "Dont do anything stupid while I'm gone!" I yelled and headed back to the house.

-Kendalls POV-

She hopped through the trees, hopefully, gone. I sighed, "Damn I hate her sometimes..." I sat down on a log. I held my head in my right hand and the other just hung there. I just kinda stared at the ground when something wrapped around my hand.

I looked to my left and Zync was sitting there with a smirk on his face, "Then we'll just have to get her back then, right?" I smiled, "Yeah... good idea, En- er, Zync" Just then my phone sounded in my pocket. I pulled it out, "K-Kendall your dad- He-he-" My mom was sobbing, "Mom, slow down, what now?" "He's dying!" My eyes widened and I stood up, "Mom, where are you?" "At- at the ha-house..."

I shut my phone and Zync looked concerned, "Is everything alright?" I couldn't exactly think correctly. I just pulled him up and ran towards the house.

"Kendall! Can you at least tell me what wrong?!" He yelled as I dragged him. I recalibrated the elevator so it goes up faster. I went to the third floor to tell Venner and Anthony and they rushed over to the lift. "Is he really dying?" Anthony asked, "I-I dont know... thats what my mom told me" I answered

I pulled out the flute and started playing it and Iggy flew down (Just saying that Iggy was named before that stupid singer was popular k bai)

***Time skiiiiiiiiip***

We landed right by my house and we all got off. I kicked the door in and my sister was waiting there with tear stained cheeks. "Sissy, Daddy is in the mine! P-Please help him!" I ran past her and so did the others. We ran to the bottom and my mom was there trying to pull my dad out from a pile of blocks.

She looked surprised by the number of people there were but she didn't say anything. "Anthony, Zync, Help me move this rubble. Ven, try to calm my sister down" I ordered and they all did just that. Anthony and Zync moved the rocks while I pulled my dad out.