Chapter 16

-Venners POV-

I woke up next to Anthony again. It was nice, sleeping next to someone for a change. I just lied there for a bit, listening to the sound of his heartbeat. It's quite obvious that he likes me and it's cute. I heard the door creak open and I opened my eyes a bit. Kendall was there trying to refrain from laughing, "Would you get out of here?!" I semi-yelled, "BWAHAHAHA!" she broke out into a laughter and my face started to heat up, "Well isn't this a great awakening..." Anthony complained behind me. I groaned, got up and slammed the door and locked it, "Hey! don't be like that Ven!" she pouted outside, "Ugh. Thank you for ruining everything..." I mumbled under my breath. I got back into bed, irritated. "How long was she there?" He asked, "I don't know, A minute or something. All I care about is going back to sleep, it's early." "Do you really want to got back to sleep or are you just trying to stay with me?" he asked and I blushed, "Pff, as if" I said in a jokey tone and he smiled. After a bit we fell back asleep in each other's arms.

((Da fluff is so kawaii :3))

-Kendall's POV-

I knew they liked eachother. It was adorable too! I giggled a little and went to the lift and went down to the second floor and Zync was already there making food, "Jesus, I didn't know you could cook." I said and sat down on a stool, "Is that a complement?" "Its whatever you think it is." I said. I held my head up sleepily, I didn't get much sleep last night, "Orders up," He put some bacon pancakes in front of me, "Fooood!" I exclaimed and ate, "Mm, oh, by the way, Zync, why'd you have to go back to the hospital?" I asked curious, "They thought that I may have pulled something in my stomach and tore the stitches open but surprisingly it healed," "But how!?" He cut his finger slightly with a knife and it healed almost immediately, "Very slow regeneration. The bigger the wound, the slower it heals" "Oh, well that explains alot..." I said and finished my pancakes, "Now let me ask you a question..." He said as I threw my plate in the sink, "How'd you get those boots?" He pointed to my special falling boots, "Well when I was 16 I tried to run from home but fell off a small hill and sprained my ankle so my dad designed these boots for me to wear because I was clumsy" and right as I said that I tripped on a loose floor board I didn't see. Dammit, I forgot my glasses. I fell but Zync caught me, "Uh..." I said but nothing else an of course right on que, Ven comes down the lift, "Hey guys, I couldn't go back to sleep so I- " She stopped when she looked at us and bursted out laughing again, "W-Wha?!" Zync dropped me, of course, "Oww, thanks a lot. I appreciate it." I said and got up, Ven pretended to wipe a tear off her eye, "Lets just write that down in a mental note shall we?" she said sarcastically. Zync was blushing a little and I just walked to the lift, "Thanks for the pancakes, Zync. if any of you need me I'll be in the woods slaughtering things out of anger." I said with an attitude and went down to the ground.

After a little while of killing innocent things I felt a little calmer but a little bit of the insanity was taking over

So innocent.

Shut it.

So cruel

I'll kill you!

How? I am you.

No you're not! I am not a killer!

The voice silenced itself for once and I picked up the leather from the cows and headed back home. I got on the lift and went to the kitchen to put all the food away. I heard playful screaming on the top floors and guessed they where in the pool. I went up to my room and got my glasses along with a blue t-shirt, some black shorts, and I put my hair up. It didn't really change the length of my hair, it just looked poofier.

I went to the top floor to see what was happening and Anthony had Ven on his shoulders and she was trying to splash Zync, "Sup, guys?" I said and they looked at me. "Kendy! You should come in!" she climbed out of the pool and ran towards me, "Nah I'm fi- oh god." She hugged me and got me all wet, "Thanks a lot, Ven." I said sarcastically and jumped in the pool. "Girls vs Guys chicken fight!" Ven jumped on my shoulders "Lets battle!" Zync climbed on Anthony's and we chicken fought. Eventually Anthony and Zync fell in and Ven and I cheered. We just did this fun stuff for a while, It was nice. I never really noticed it before but I had not friends. I lived in the woods isolated and now my cousin and two other friends are here by my side. It was actually worth the trouble we've all gone through.

A/N

Hehehehe

Hehehe

He...

Sooooo...

What'd you think?

Who do you ship?

Hehehe...

Harv: ZYNC X KENDALL FOREVER!!!

Me: But Ven ruins everything XD